View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
425. You may not vote on this poll
  • Herb garden

131 30.82%
  • A gem dropping dragon

242 56.94%
  • More tree designs

53 12.47%
  • Drops for Wedding Carriage

116 27.29%
  • 5. A Griffin

136 32.00%
  • Deep wooden mine

152 35.76%
  • City/Town Hall

153 36.00%
  • Gift mermaid scales

75 17.65%
  • Paths you can put items on

154 36.24%
  • Plots to create a meandering river

171 40.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Poll & Suggestions - April 2015

Host(ess)
    There needs to be a link to the forum in the Help section in the game. I just added a level 41 neighbor who never heard of it! They had been struggling through writing broken up wall posts asking for help or info. I think I would have stopped playing without the forum. I got stuck so many times. Needless to say, I'm VERY thankful for it and helpful neighbors!
    Last edited by sweatersocks; 05-08-15 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Typos

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sweatersocks View Post
    There needs to be a link to the forum in the Help section in the game. I just added a level 41 neighbor who never heard of it! They had been struggling through writing broken up wall posts asking for help or info. I think I would have stopped playing without the forum. I got stuck so many times. Needless to say, I'm VERY thankful for it and helpful neighbors!
    There is a mention of the forum, but it's true that under "how to access the forum" there is just the information that you need a storm 8 id and password (if you're just reading and not posting you don't even need that) and NOT a link or just spelling out the website address. For me it's a no brainer, "ah, there's a forum! Hmmm, no link.. Goes to Google and types in "castle story forum". Voila, there it is!" But I guess some people get stuck or never even go to the help/faq menu in the game. It has been suggested before to somehow include a reference to the forum in the game dialogue somewhere at the beginning. Thomas could be real helpful there!
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Executive Chef
    1, 6 and 7 for me please. As the forum has changed I can no longer vote officially. So I'm putting down my wishes here. Hope that's ok?

As I've already posted most ideas in previous poll threads I'm going to suggest something new. A Silver trove or something that regularly drops silver and I don't mean once or twice a day every hour would be perfect. I'm always using silver - hairpins, platters, royal blocks and beams. And rarely have over 20 blocks and beams and usually only a few platters and hairpins. So more silver drops would be fab!

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    1, 6 and 7 for me please. As the forum has changed I can no longer vote officially. So I'm putting down my wishes here. Hope that's ok?

As I've already posted most ideas in previous poll threads I'm going to suggest something new. A Silver trove or something that regularly drops silver and I don't mean once or twice a day every hour would be perfect. I'm always using silver - hairpins, platters, royal blocks and beams. And rarely have over 20 blocks and beams and usually only a few platters and hairpins. So more silver drops would be fab!
    I second those suggestions. Especially the silver trove. I can already imagine how beautiful it would look, all silver and sparkly.

Executive Chef
    I know it's been said before but I'd love to get another royal exchange. Not just to do trades twice as fast but to also use hides at the same time I use milk... Or use eggs at the same time as using roast chickens, etc. It seems like it would be a natural. Lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    I think we need a RAINBOW shack where you can craft any of the plants and buildings and alicorn like the love shack... IN EVERY DIFFERENT COLOR!!!
    A YELLOW alicorn, BLUE tower, etc!
    I'm putting this player's idea from another thread over here because I think it's an AWESOME idea and would like to see it appear in a future poll....and IN THE GAME. Lol

OMG!!! I love this idea!!!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Since the Amber only drops from one place and it's so rare ,it barely drops at all I been sending sweet feast out since before Jan in the barrack non stop ,and the castle a few time aweek ,it has not stop for me , I am thinking may be it should drop from the troll vault too.

Now I am thinking the moat takes up so much space for people to want to display it Give it some royal points may be a bit more then the walls since the walls take up one space and the moat takes up 4 ,

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I'm putting this player's idea from another thread over here because I think it's an AWESOME idea and would like to see it appear in a future poll....and IN THE GAME. Lol
    Without glitches, bugs and issues

But yes awesome idea!
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

what I would really like to see:
    1) Less expansion permits needed to expand
    2) Allow HIGHER LEVEL players an additional workshop, kitchen etc when they reach a set level - all I get at the moment is a note to tell me to level up if I want more buildings, but I know you are only allowed two kitchens whatever level you are.

Other than that, love the game, it keeps me busy and I am more than happy to spend real money on this game from time to time if only to support the game and keep it going

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast