Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to unlock breakfast sandwich??

Talking How to unlock breakfast sandwich??

Hi!

I'm on level 18 but I can't seem to unlock the Breakfast Sandwich item.
    I've already mastered the fried egg, french toast and grilled cheese.

Any tips?
    Thanks

Edit(KP)
    Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    Okay, just started a new game that did not have the Breakfast Sandwich unlocked. You have to have 3 counters, tables and chairs to unlock the recipe. You will get a set of "challenges" to compete where you collect eggs, bread and cheese and have to cook three recipes. This unlocks the Breakfast Sandwich.

Last edited by kooky panda; 04-05-15 at 03:39 PM.

Fashion Designer
    i'm fairly certain you have to purchase the recipe. You should be able to do so either from clicking the stove itself or from the recipe book.

Executive Chef
    Also, by mastered, be sure that is its all 3 stars for all three dishes!

Rhino Keeper
    Usually they're locked by expansion or game level.

If you tap that recipe doesn't it tell you?
    Last edited by Beecause; 04-04-15 at 06:06 PM.

Thanks for the answers...
    It's really locked by goal. It doesn't say anything about how to get it. I looked for the answers online but couldn't find it. It seems so simple

Fashion Designer
    Do you have three gold stars for EACH of the three recipes?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by celmartins View Post
    Thanks for the answers...
    It's really locked by goal. It doesn't say anything about how to get it. I looked for the answers online but couldn't find it. It seems so simple
    Are you trying to unlock Home Run Breakfast, or Breakfast Sandwich? To my knowledge the recipe for Breakfast Sandwich wouldn't be locked by anything, let alone a goal. It is one of the simplest dishes on the stove to make. 1 Bread, 3 Eggs, and 2 Cheese.

If you're trying to unlock Home Run Breakfast, then it is a bit more difficult. When you click on the recipe book in game, you'll see a tab called Master Sets. There are two recipes that are locked until you master all the dishes in that set. For Home Run Breakfast, you need to master all three levels of Eggs, French Toast, and Breakfast Sandwich. That is cooking those dishes hundreds of times. When you click on each of those recipes you should see a counter with 3 stars. You need to have all three stars of each of those dishes turned Yellow.

Each level requires more dishes to be cooked when compared to the previous level. You may have had to cook a dish 50, 75, 90 times to reach level 1 mastery. Then you'll have to cook it again another 100 or 120 times to reach level 2 mastery, then another 150 times to reach level 3 mastery. All recipes are different so you'll have to check for each one to see how many more times you need to cook it to reach whatever mastery level you're currently working on.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	19573

Check it out queentina 3! Not that easy apparently

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by celmartins View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	19573

Check it out queentina 3! Not that easy apparently
    Ok that is either a new change that TL implemented or something is wrong with your game. There was no goal that I ever got that forced me to unlock Breakfast Sandwich - in fact on my level 3 dummy-game it is unlocked and able to be cooked . I think you'll have to send an email support@teamlava.com and ask them what GOAL it is your supposed to get to unlock it, and advise them you've yet to receive it. I'd include that picture as proof.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Rhino Keeper
    Have you tapped on that recipe? In the photo your stove recipe list is open but you don't have any
    recipe" tapped or chosen."

Just tap on it & see what it brings up to the left of the recipe selection. It should tell you what goal
    is needed to unlock it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast