Thread: Easter sale items bug!

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation Easter sale items bug!

All the stored Easter item that were bought during the sale are all lock by "goal" after the sale end.

Please check on this TL.

Question Egg stove (its timer dissapeared & game keep REsyncing

(NOT able to access my email account to email tech support) please FWD to them if need be. ;-)
    (posting here in case others had similar problems after clock reset tonight)

Good morning! ♥
    (After game clock reset 2am Tx central time) Egg stove all of a sudden has no timer on it & game kept resyncing when getting out EGG Stove Boxes. NOT ALLOWING to purchase REMAINIG Egg Stoves

? (Using a Galaxy note 2) on my ID Buzzykinzz game version 1.5.5.8 & 1.5.5.4. & also the recent Rest Story Fast Food update
    ? took out a few other egg stove BOXes (after clock reset) & the game kept REsyncing numerous times. It only REsynched after getting out egg stove boxes from the display tab which no longer had timer on it. After resyncing the boxes of course were gone. Adding a few pics of that profile (note date/time)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150404_040104.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	76.6 KB 
ID:	19564Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150404_040352.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	80.3 KB 
ID:	19565Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150404_040416.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	68.9 KB 
ID:	19563

✴✴ Have forced stopped game, as well as uninstalled old versions of the game updates. Then reinstalling one of the newer RS updates. Nothing changed: still NOT allowing me to BUY the rest of the Egg stoves on buzzykinzz profile. SHOULD still have 2days left on the Egg Stove, BUT NO timer is showing.

*On my android tablet (another profile) it does NOT have timer on the egg stove display tab, but game was not resyncing. BUT then again "THAT profile" itsqueenbeee has all 18 egg stoves already built
    Last edited by Buzzykinzz; 04-04-15 at 11:45 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Same thing for me....decorating late but my egg tables are locked up...hope we can get a reply cuz of the holiday weekend...
    I am too busy to visit your game but I do open my games several times a day for gift giving & honor requests for parts/goals/maps if you need a neighbor. I play RS, BS, DS Fashion & Farm. My other ID is hona69.

Android users are people too.

Rhino Keeper
    Thx and woooow... that was fast... Happy Easter if you celebrate.
    I am too busy to visit your game but I do open my games several times a day for gift giving & honor requests for parts/goals/maps if you need a neighbor. I play RS, BS, DS Fashion & Farm. My other ID is hona69.

Android users are people too.

Same problem here! All Easter items that I purchased are locked as goals. ..can you fix mine also? Thanks....Also same thing on sweetvittles and mmj1234. ..
    Last edited by AVittleVariety; 04-04-15 at 11:44 AM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    This has been resolved and the items are no longer locked by goal. The promotions have been extended until Monday. Thanks for reporting this! We apologize the the inconvenience.

Wooo Hooooo!!!!! ♥♥ Thank You!!! Its FIXED NOW. ♥♥ The timer is back on Egg Stove in appliance tab. It STOPPED it stopped resyncing; now able to purchase rest of stoves without them continually dissappearing.
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! ~Buzzy

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    This has been resolved and the items are no longer locked by goal. The promotions have been extended until Monday. Thanks for reporting this! We apologize the the inconvenience.
    Welcome!! Thank u very much Elsa!!! LOL i am sure the lower levels will ENJOY having that bit of extra time!!! ;-)
    ♥♥I hope all of yall community managers as well as the developers/game techies & ur loved ones HAVE A BLESSED & SAFE HOLIDAY WEEKEND!! HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE♥♥
    ~~~Buzzy