Thread: Rumblebee Value Pack 04/03/2015

Fashion Designer

Rumblebee Value Pack 04/03/2015

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	19552
    New Rumblebee Value pack with runes and apples!

I have a question as I've never bought a value pack with runes before... Does it erase the runes I currently have stored up?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post

I have a question as I've never bought a value pack with runes before... Does it erase the runes I currently have stored up?
    Hello! If you 25 runes have then come now added the 25 runes stored on your, you now have 50 runes. But I do not know how much you can store runes.

Rhino Keeper
    yay another one i dont feel the need to buy !!
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Executive Chef
    I bought it Rumblebee she is not happy alone, before allemen 25 runes and 20,000 food is very good value pack. I find such value pack a lot better for where already more than 59,000,035 coins have

Fashion Designer
    I'd love to get a Rumblebee but not at that much money.

It would be nice if these 'value packs' were given an equivalent cost in gems so you could buy these expired animals with real money OR gems. I have a bunch saved up that I'd spend to buy one of these in a heartbeat.

It sucks that they are no longer available in the market for gems so the ONLY way to get them is through real money. -.-
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post

I questioned this too, if I can store 26 runes and currently have 16 if I was to buy this package would I actually loose 15 runes?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    I questioned this too, if I can store 26 runes and currently have 16 if I was to buy this package would I actually loose 15 runes?
    No you wouldn't lose runes. Your total number would go up to 41 (the 16 you currently have + 25). You won't be able to accumulate new runes though until your number drops down below 26, or the maximum that you usually can accumulate.

Executive Chef
    Thanks pinkflower for answering, I may decide to buy this package. Not just for the runes, the apples would be a great help for me.