Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Chocolate Rabbit 4/3/15 Removed

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    So I spent my last 300 gems trying to get this animals, and couldn't ... So this is the first animal I lost
    I have no attention to spend any more money on this game as I never got a gem sale like everyone else, now my album won't ever be complete again... Way to go TL , you sure know how to keep your players ...
    I gave it one final shot and looks like I got my old friend the Armodillo instead. I tried 8 times with 4 elements and only 4 times with just Earth/Fire, so it wasn't a priority for me. When it leaves today, it will make the 4th animal to leave that I didn't get. Missing that first one hurts the most. I hope that you can still enjoy the game without buying gems and continue to play. I do.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I gave it one final shot and looks like I got my old friend the Armodillo instead. I tried 8 times with 4 elements and only 4 times with just Earth/Fire, so it wasn't a priority for me. When it leaves today, it will make the 4th animal to leave that I didn't get. Missing that first one hurts the most. I hope that you can still enjoy the game without buying gems and continue to play. I do.
    ITA - the first animal I failed to get STILL stings - and that was 6 months ago! Having to face the scarecrow in the tournament this week made me seriously grind my teeth. Even writing its name in the battle table brought up that old bitterness.

This will mark the third animal I will never get. The second was the chimpala, which was totally unique so it still hurts a lot too. It's these 1-week ones that **** me.

Anyway, I burned through a couple hundred gems and still didn't get this chocolate rabbit either. So disappointing. I'm tired of this game making me feel like a loser.

Executive Chef
    I hope I'll be able to still enjoy it though I do doubt I will as I was used to having enough gems all the time. But I REFUSE to pay full price and I'm pissed that TL didn't have the decency to address my issue... Anyway it's all good, one less addiction for me

Executive Chef
    I got a third Rabbit this morning. Didn't even really want a third one. I really wish I could give it to someone that didn't get one! I'm still trying for the Aperil Fool.

Executive Chef
    I tried a few more speed breeds. More fails. More gems wasted on nothing. At this point, I can't even muster up the energy to be angry at the game any more. I'm just depressed. Disillusioned. Disappointed. Disheartened. The numbness of apathy is settling on me like snow. This has happened with other games. If it keeps going this way, one day I will just not log in to the game at all, because I just don't want to set myself up for yet more disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    I got a third Rabbit this morning. Didn't even really want a third one. I really wish I could give it to someone that didn't get one! I'm still trying for the Aperil Fool.
    That's pretty ironic. I just try one desperate last time and got... 17h, that means an Aperil Fool that I didn't want... If only we could exchange Animals...

Executive Chef
    This being one of the first limited animals that have come out since I've started playing properly, doesn't make me very hopeful for the future.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    It's official, the Chocolate Rabbit has been removed from the shop.

Executive Chef
    It's official, the Chocolate Rabbit has been removed from the shop.

And the habitat. I was considering buying it, but I guess I'm glad I saved my gems. The way this game is going, I'll need all 500 of them for some flash tournament animal or limited animal. And once they're gone, my interest in the game will be hurt even more. I was going to buy more gems during a sale, but I'm so disgusted about what they're doing to tournaments.... so I may never buy them again.

Farm Supplier
    Didn't get it and not in the least bit surprised about this! TL doesn't like me getting limiteds.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast