Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Chocolate Rabbit 4/3/15 Removed

Rhino Keeper
    When the rabbit was taken off the store, my two animals were still in the breeding den. They just finished up and I got the rabbit. Better late then never I guess.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by locotesx3 View Post
    When the rabbit was taken off the store, my two animals were still in the breeding den. They just finished up and I got the rabbit. Better late then never I guess.
    Congratulations.

Executive Chef
    This has to be a record number of people who tried, 24/7, or tried 24/7 times 2 or 3 with speed breeding, and still failed.

Not.

Fun.

I also want to point out, that this animal originally said "NEW" in the shop. Then a few days later that changed to "LIMITED." So it was a 1-week limited, that was falsely labeled at the start. That changed, but it did NOT say limitied at the start. It said New. The game can no longer be trusted to even let us know that 1-weekers are limited from the get-go. They feel the need even if there are only 7 days to breed it, to be purposely misleading at the beginning, then change it.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 04-10-15 at 01:01 PM.

Executive Chef
    I got this a couple days ago. Diamond with heartvark I believe. Shocked the heck out of me. Now I'm back to trying for another creature using diamond. Hoping against hope for a darn diamond hybrid. Why must you be so hard?!!!?

Rhino Keeper
    well i never got it, think this is gonna be the end of this game for me.... sick of all the creatures i miss out on because of the limited time and ridiculous chances of getting them. its certainly one stress i could do without in my life
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by keller63 View Post
    well i never got it, think this is gonna be the end of this game for me.... sick of all the creatures i miss out on because of the limited time and ridiculous chances of getting them. its certainly one stress i could do without in my life
    I would beg you to stay... except I totally understand you going.

Every time I put a breeding pair in the den now, since this chocolate bunny I knew from the start I'd never get... In that half-second between hitting breed and the time showing up - I never get excited any more. I never have any hope. It's just dread. How long of a fail will it be is the only question. It's just not FUN.

Fashion Designer
    I am there with all of you who missed on this one. I was stupid, few days ago i bought gems for easter habitat hoping i will manage to breed this rabbit. But i didn't, so i wasted all those gems today on speed breeding thinking i will maybe get this one before it goes away. Or aperil fool. But nothing, gems gone, no rabbit, no monkey, no habitat. Now I am really fed up and really don't care anymore, since this is 3rd animal I missed. Never again I am gonna buy gems in this game, now it's really finished for me to support a game who just wants to steal your money. Like someone mentioned I don't need this stress in my life. Game should make you relaxed and give something in return for your money. I am not going to stop completely to play, but stop to spend another dime oh yes, definitely. But however, when I am going to give up for good on this game I guess it's just a matter of time.

Rhino Keeper
    Rock and fire must be the least lucky combo for my game:

- not a single kitten or dove despite 7/7 trying during Valentine
    - no Aperil and no Rabbit despite 7/7 trying since those appeared

Just hatched the Chocolate Rabbit. I forget which I used. I was breeding rock and fire. One was a Valentine one. I had bred so many rock/fire combos that I have no idea now. I think it was 2 rock/fire combos. I was surprised when the egg looked like it might be the bunny.

I think it was Cherub cub. Possibly another of the Valentine fire/rock combos. Lots on my mind now and I just threw 2 in.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast