Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Chocolate Rabbit 4/3/15 Removed

Executive Chef
    About 20 tries and no rabbit for me. Failure after failure after failure on animals that expire before I get them is causing me to lose interest in this game.

Executive Chef
    I'm getting sick of the armordillo parade.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not getting this one either. It's ridiculous. I think people who buy gems secretly gave a higher chance in getting these limited creatures as a 'reward' while those who don't use gems often, or buy, have a lower chance, with the former at the lowest.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    I'm getting sick of the armordillo parade.
    You and me both! 17 fails and unless I speed I figure I only have one more try. Very frustrated!

Two tries a day (plus 4 speeds) on our 2 forests and no bunny for us. With 11 hours left just tried again and got 2 x 12 hr fails. Darn I really wanted this bunny it's one of the nicest animals I have seen in a while! Been trying the whole time with pyro and rhino. 14 armadillo 3 volcamel 1 which I can't remember was 14 hrs.
    Last edited by sweetcupcake555555; 04-10-15 at 12:42 AM.

Executive Chef
    My final fail, i really wanted the bunny. 18 fails.

Executive Chef
    Would have been nice if one of my fails would have been a magmacore, but no such luck.....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Did anyone catch when the habitat is taken off the market too?

There is no WAY I'm spending any gems on the habitat unless I manage to breed something that goes in it beforehand. Also, if the bunny is breedable longer than the habitat, I won't bother my fruitless efforts to breed it once the only habitat it makes sense in is no longer available (or the price goes up).

Thanks to any who noticed when it'll be gone.
    I just caught the pop-up for the easter habitat; it says it will be gone in about 6-7 hours from now, so that's around noon EST I think. It looks like it will be gone at the same time as the bunny.

I personally grabbed the habitat on both my accounts since at 200 gems it can hold more coins than the more expensive 500 gem single-element upgrades AND this one can hold 2 elements.

I understand people complained this one wasn't initially on 'sale' for 100 gems like stormy shore, but since this one is limited (and stormy shore is NOT limited... yet) I understand the normal 200 gem price.

Anyway, back on topic, looks like my main account is out of luck with this bunny, but I did get it on my second account. Best of luck to anyone still trying in the last hours of this limited animal!
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Executive Chef
    Congrats on getting it on 1 of your accounts chippychan. I did some speed breeding, which I rarely do, and still no luck.

Executive Chef
    So I spent my last 300 gems trying to get this animals, and couldn't ... So this is the first animal I lost
    I have no attention to spend any more money on this game as I never got a gem sale like everyone else, now my album won't ever be complete again... Way to go TL , you sure know how to keep your players ...

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast