Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Chocolate Rabbit 4/3/15 Removed

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    This has to be a record number of people who tried, 24/7, or tried 24/7 times 2 or 3 with speed breeding, and still failed.

Not.

Fun.

I also want to point out, that this animal originally said "NEW" in the shop. Then a few days later that changed to "LIMITED." So it was a 1-week limited, that was falsely labeled at the start. That changed, but it did NOT say limitied at the start. It said New. The game can no longer be trusted to even let us know that 1-weekers are limited from the get-go. They feel the need even if there are only 7 days to breed it, to be purposely misleading at the beginning, then change it.
    Well, to be correct, it wasn't a few days later, it was like half an hour later. I still count this as limited from the start. The label was late, but I just maybe might give them this as a one-time honest mistake that was fixed quickly. 20-30 minutes is par for them fixing mistakes when they want them fixed, so I'm hoping/assuming this was a one-off late label corrected as quickly as they could. If this routinely happens with new animals, or if the label does start coming a few hours or days late, then I will revise my opinion.
    Last edited by readysetgo888; 04-10-15 at 04:37 PM.

Executive Chef
    And keller, we will miss you!

So many people quitting and they really don't care at all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    Well, to be correct, it wasn't a few days later, it was like half an hour later. I still count this as limited from the start. The label was late, but I just maybe might give them this as a one-time honest mistake that was fixed quickly. 20-30 minutes is par for them fixing mistakes when they want them fixed, so I'm hoping/assuming this was a one-off late label corrected as quickly as they could. If this routinely happens with new animals, or if the label does start coming a few hours or days late, then I will revise my opinion.
    It was later that day, really? I didn't see it until a couple days later. Thanks for clarifying.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, the choc rabbit hopped off without visiting my forest. Darn. It was a real cutie

Congrats to everyone who got one!!

Rhino Keeper
    I will finish this tournament but that's probably it for me, bad enough I didn't get matripony and now this one that I wanted. I would buy the packs but you know they will be ?10.99 which is expensive and I don't even want the temptation to buy them. Not when my game crashes constantly, it isn't on android(which I think my next new phone will have) and the fact I should have got these through breeding.

I don't care about a full album, I didn't want confetti yeti for example and don't want aperil fool, is it a hard thing to ask to jack up my odds for these considering I didn't 'get' those others? So annoying
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Farm Supplier
    I had no luck at all. no rabbit no Aperil fool. Not even a Magmacore only volcamels, rampages and Armordillos. Pretty disappointed. My second account as well didn't get any of the limited but in addition to the Armordillos, rampages and volcamels my second account got its third magmacore. yippee, I sold it! Don't need him with the valentine, Halloween and probably the next holiday all being earth/fire hooray! They better put the chocolate rabbit in a value pack or something this is ridiculous!
    FFS lvl 50 RorJam Albie's Forest album 193/219
    CS lvl 33 RorJam Albie's Forest
    ( Looking for neighbors on CS )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RorJam View Post
    I had no luck at all. no rabbit no Aperil fool. Not even a Magmacore only volcamels, rampages and Armordillos. Pretty disappointed. My second account as well didn't get any of the limited but in addition to the Armordillos, rampages and volcamels my second account got its third magmacore. yippee, I sold it! Don't need him with the valentine, Halloween and probably the next holiday all being earth/fire hooray! They better put the chocolate rabbit in a value pack or something this is ridiculous!
    Same here, when things HEAVILY depend on luck, I should know to keep out of it and not bother. Just Armordillos, Volcamels and Rampages galore. Well done to those who managed to breed this cutie pie.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Farm Supplier
    Yeah. Kinda hope I like dragon story. But so far it's the same thing. Utter disappointment! Think I'm glad summer is on the way because I'm definitely going to be outside with my son riding his bike, he's 2 it's going to be so fun! Instead of trying to breed limited animals like the chocolate rabbit without any reward except frustration. I think I'm headed for a: wake up, gift my three friends, click the gold/gems, harvest, plant and breed a fail emerald or other gem and then be done for 20 hours. Pretty much sums up what I've been doing anyway absolutely No Fun/No New Animals unless I win a tournament or they forget to turn off my luck or something.
    FFS lvl 50 RorJam Albie's Forest album 193/219
    CS lvl 33 RorJam Albie's Forest
    ( Looking for neighbors on CS )

Executive Chef

Chocolate Rabbit Limited Re-release, March 22, 2016

So glad we got a chance to breed the Chocolate Rabbit!

Available for: 7 days
    Price: 150 gems
    Elements: Earth-Fire
    Breeding time: 16 hours

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	161 
Size:	161.1 KB 
ID:	29607

Executive Chef
    I so want to start trying for this right away but I need to breed a Turtisle for the storybook... Hmm...