Thread: New Goal Parts Inventory Placement.

Executive Chef

New Goal Parts Inventory Placement.

If possible please move the new giftable goal parts to the front of the inventory list. Right now they are all the way to the back in both RS (and BS) and some people won't scroll that far and think they can't gift the goal parts. So they are sending out lesser needed parts. Thanks.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Nightclub Owner
    Seconded.

I declined all my gifts today & then sent out the stormy knob to all my nbrs so they would know it's there.

BTW...they can switch those old parts in front for the 2 new ones anytime, as far as I'm concerned. I've been asking for months already to move those darn things to the back!!!!
    Last edited by meme1098; 04-01-15 at 12:31 PM.

Executive Chef
    Yes; ink, pocket watch, Valentine parts and Christmas parts are all at the front of the list still. Today would have been a good time to move them to the back with the release of new goals, but nope. Makes no sense.

I held off gifting my neighbours today in the hopes I could send them goal parts, so when I didn't see them at the front of the list at update time I scrolled to the back and there they were, so sent stormy knob to everyone and I am now in return receiving REGULAR PARTS back from them! Where do they think I got the goal part to send to them? I've sent them a goal part and responded to their request for a goal part but they're not sending goal parts to me.....the mind boggles....scroll people scroll

I sound a bit ungrateful I know but this is such nonsense. They're level 99ers for the most part

This is why it would be nice if new parts were placed at the front of the inventory list, just for the first two weeks of the goals.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Fashion Designer
    I sent out a few basic parts needed as well, since I was getting requests for the knobs....but didn't see them in the front. It wasn't til I was gifted one that I went scrolling and found them in the back.

Executive Chef
    Hey guys! Thanks for the feedback. You should be seeing the new parts in front of the Gifting Menu now.

Thanks, Sparkly!! Now can all those others from the last few goals be moved to the back since those goals are no longer available??? That would be greatly appreciated by many players, me included...lol

Fashion Designer
    Thank.you for fixing this!

Nightclub Owner
    Lovely. Thumbs up!