Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: BAKERY GOALS Apr 1, 2015 - Home Run (Re-Released for Players Who Unlocked: 6/3-6/9)

Executive Chef
    Thanks Vana. I mean, I could still provide the screenshots when I get to it if no one hasn't posted them yet (for documentation purposes)... but it will be slower so people will probably have passed the goals by then. xD

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    i have a strange feeling... that they mixed up not only decor / prize etc...

we usually have fountains / drink machines first, and ovens as a second appliance, right?

now the oven goes first, and we start with 6hrs recipe...

i guess they mixed up the order of appliances!
    Could be yes... but it's weird that the number of servings required is not unusual.
    Last edited by PepperWoo; 04-02-15 at 02:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Could be yes... but it's weird that the number of servings required is not unusual.
    aha... if i am right, and the fountain stuff is shorter in time, then it sd be very easy goal...

but i am afraid that it cd be they will change everything in half a way...

well, we will see. anyhow i'm cooking, don't think i'll loose smth if i do. just nearer to mastering ))

What are we using the Red Thread for?? How many do wet need?

not yet known. nobody got there - too long time of recipes first.

sd be used for ballpark fountain. guess upto 4 or 5 items per appliance. but we will know it for sure much later.
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 04-02-15 at 05:44 AM.

Host(ess)
    quick question to ANYONE...i been sending out part request to the 15 nbrs i have..all but 1 doesn't get sent. I get a popup saying was unable. Can ANYONE tell me why? my gut feeling is that my request is just being ignored by this nbr and their not doing anything with it.Is my my answer???????
    Ginny💕

Quote Originally Posted by 68rosario View Post
    quick question to ANYONE...i been sending out part request to the 15 nbrs i have..all but 1 doesn't get sent. I get a popup saying was unable. Can ANYONE tell me why? my gut feeling is that my request is just being ignored by this nbr and their not doing anything with it.Is my my answer???????
    a) u can get only 20 gifts per day.
    b) u can get only 20 responses to your request per day.
    c) and you can get only 20 requests from yr nbrs per day.

since u have only 15 nbrs, and (b) is unavailable, the only reason is (c) - yr guy has too much nbrs, and he already got 20 requests from them tdy, helped out, so yr request was late. he cannot get it tdy.

Rhino Keeper
    anyone have a neighbor that used gems to finish already so they can peek and help us collect the 2nd goal oven parts? sure would be nice to stock up the next few days while we wait for these 1st goal oven recipes to cook

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 68rosario View Post
    If you've already requested something from a neighbor, you cannot request a second item from that person on the same day.

Farm Supplier
    not doing this goal! gives me a chance to save up my coins!
    * Sorry Currently NOT accepting new neighbors, i have more than enough awesome neighbors. All Invites will be DECLINED. Ty

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    If you've already requested something from a neighbor, you cannot request a second item from that person on the same day.
    I've had the same thing happen to me also. And I have NOT requested anything from anyone in weeks.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast