Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: BAKERY GOALS Apr 1, 2015 - Home Run (Re-Released for Players Who Unlocked: 6/3-6/9)

Executive Chef
    Wow. A little pop-up warning that you would be removing those items along with the expiration of the goals would have been nice. Seriously, how could we have known that you were going to remove it?! I don't even like that baseball goal but it still angers me since it concerns all our future purchases of goal items if this would be a normal thing next.

Please, could any mod explain if we should expect this to happen again in the future?

Sorry everyone! There was an issue with these items when they were initially released that prevented us from giving players a proper warning of these items being removed. I've shared your feedback with the team and hopefully this is something we can bring back in the future.

Fashion Designer
    Disappointing...was hoping to get a few more of the memorabilia displays when I had more room. Seems to be an awful lot of issues lately.

Well a "commercial move" would be appreciated for the inconvenient disturbance I'm just saying..
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Life oh Life Ooooolaaaaf....du du du ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ID: Lenn-ann: Plays Bakery Story & Restaurant Story
    ONLY REGULAR PARTS PLAYERS. Not adding food gifter or low level ...
    Edit: not adding new neighbors at this time. Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Sorry everyone! There was an issue with these items when they were initially released that prevented us from giving players a proper warning of these items being removed. I've shared your feedback with the team and hopefully this is something we can bring back in the future.
    thanks for explaining

(as an idea: maybe next time if this is an issue post it on the forum? I am sure the community would appreciate that a lot. )

Executive Chef
    okay, then this won't be a regular thing, it seems. (good.)

but pieandcream's suggestion was a good one. it would be a little unfair to non-forum users, but i'm sure many of us would have been willing to pass the message on to our neighbors as much as we could.

Hi,
    Any update on this issue?
    Sheree

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dakota8888 View Post
    Hi,
    Any update on this issue?
    Sheree
    I guess they will let us know if the items are ever brought back. TBH though, am not holding my breath for them.

Host(ess)
    Completely skipped this entire goal. Will the Sweetco goals ever finally go away?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mojomoonjo View Post
    Completely skipped this entire goal. Will the Sweetco goals ever finally go away?
    I don't think they go away till you finish them.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast