Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Macaw Dragon 4-3-15

Rhino Keeper
    Okay 2 new questions :-)
    1. Do any of you think breeding Tropic with ?? Might generate a Macaw? If so - which dragon would you try?
    2. Yesterday I had a strange result from breeding ... I ended up with a Topaz? Which blew my mind becuz I thought that the 'Crafting Dragons' could only be crafted... So now I'm wondering if any of you have had any success with Jade or Tigers Eye, Onyz, (the black ones) thru breeding vs crafting ???
    As an fyi -after I hatched the topaz (which I already had) - I breed him with secret (black yellow) & recd a 4 hour March mayhem. It's so hard to get the blacks ... Any tips truly appreciated (as always).

Rhino Keeper
    I'm scared of you with the Tourney LP.... You're ready ;-)))

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcdonn View Post
    I'm scared of you with the Tourney LP.... You're ready ;-)))
    Okay 2 new questions :-)
    1. Do any of you think breeding Tropic with ?? Might generate a Macaw? If so - which dragon would you try?
    2. Yesterday I had a strange result from breeding ... I ended up with a Topaz? Which blew my mind becuz I thought that the 'Crafting Dragons' could only be crafted... So now I'm wondering if any of you have had any success with Jade or Tigers Eye, Onyz, (the black ones) thru breeding vs crafting ???
    As an fyi -after I hatched the topaz (which I already had) - I breed him with secret (black yellow) & recd a 4 hour March mayhem. It's so hard to get the blacks ... Any tips truly appreciated (as always).
    Ohh yes I'm ready!! Anyways,

1) Tropic x any dragon with yellow can make a macaw. I personally to keep the fails lower, would go for tropic x air. But if you need some black hybrids go for tropic x secret, need diamond hybrids try tropic x gold etc. EDIT: also if you won the snap dragon from the last world event, breed tropic x snap to try for macaw and all of the other tropic dragons at the same time! Also quite a few pink hybrid fails in the mix too.

2) Yes you can now breed all gemstone dragons (except amethyst)! Birthstone, however, can be bred but not crafted! I still have no Jade, Tigers Eye, Onyx, or Quartz...simply because I'm not very good at breeding black and pink hybrids. So I have nothing to trade for onyxes or quartzes. I've crafted all my gem dragons EXCEPT emerald which I got completely by accident! Sorry I couldn't really answer number 2. Blacks are too elusive!
    Last edited by LonePudding; 04-05-15 at 12:44 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    But you did ... Answer both questions ;-))
    You sure understand all of this very well!! Plus you are really helpful... Nice combo yourself... Smiles.... Thx bunches LP. I think I'll start with Tropic & Snap .... Cheers

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    I'm using Fire x Rainbow; I think it has the least amount of outcomes at 20. (LMK if I'm wrong on that.) I'm hoping I end up with an Easter fail today, but I kind of doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I'm pretty proud of the new combo I came up with....Are you ready for it?

Spoiler: show
    Crusader x Rainbow Sentinel!

I think it's pretty good because I can get myself another diamond, or a dark angel, or a mercury..or a gold! Ohh and an anubis...or diamond prism! I can also get those cheeky goblin and dapper dragons who won't come to my island. Obviously I can also get macaw and Easter from it. And some other tricolours I needed such as mirage, Tricorn, super and horizon. I think this is the perfect combo! First try netted me 12hrs.

Could be a macaw, Easter, firestorm, dark phoenix, Mistmoth, iridescent, or a dapper. All the ones in red are the ones I haven't got yet. Fingers crossed!
    Thanks for your suggestion LonePudding. I tried this new combo and I got 14 hrs. Still wondering of the outcome.

Executive Chef
    But you did ... Answer both questions ;-))
    You sure understand all of this very well!! Plus you are really helpful... Nice combo yourself... Smiles.... Thx bunches LP. I think I'll start with Tropic & Snap .... Cheers
    Can't wait to see what you get!

Quote Originally Posted by popcorn_belle View Post
    Thanks for your suggestion LonePudding. I tried this new combo and I got 14 hrs. Still wondering of the outcome.
    Your welcome! 14 hrs could be an eagle, mist, patchwork, Tricorn or horizon.
    Last edited by LonePudding; 04-05-15 at 07:05 PM.

Executive Chef
    Mist, firestorm, firestorm, 12 hours...

Air x Athletic
    1st fail Butterfly(no objection I needed that)
    2nd try 16hrs I hope its fire flower coz I have lunar ram

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Air x Athletic
    1st fail Butterfly(no objection I needed that)
    2nd try 16hrs I hope its fire flower coz I have lunar ram
    I've noticed that you're quite lucky when it comes to breeding and that spin-to-lose. Wanna swap for a bit?? Lol

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast