Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Macaw Dragon 4-3-15

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    What combo is good to get this one?
    For the least outcomes, mix a hybrid with a pure. Eg. Mist x fire, firestorm x water, athletic x air etc. If you're also trying for a rainbow or mythic, I suggest the athletic x air for a chance at all 3.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I'm pretty proud of the new combo I came up with....Are you ready for it?

Spoiler: show
    Crusader x Rainbow Sentinel!

I think it's pretty good because I can get myself another diamond, or a dark angel, or a mercury..or a gold! Ohh and an anubis...or diamond prism! I can also get those cheeky goblin and dapper dragons who won't come to my island. Obviously I can also get macaw and Easter from it. And some other tricolours I needed such as mirage, Tricorn, super and horizon. I think this is the perfect combo! First try netted me 12hrs.

Could be a macaw, Easter, firestorm, dark phoenix, Mistmoth, iridescent, or a dapper. All the ones in red are the ones I haven't got yet. Fingers crossed!
    Nice combo! I think I will try it next.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    Nice combo! I think I will try it next.
    Good luck! Hope it gets ya something good!

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    For the least outcomes, mix a hybrid with a pure. Eg. Mist x fire, firestorm x water, athletic x air etc. If you're also trying for a rainbow or mythic, I suggest the athletic x air for a chance at all 3.
    Wow I love u LP gonna try this one now.

Rhino Keeper
    I sure wish they would put that darn Rainbow Sentinel up for sale ... But I certainly can't complain. I've had an amazingly fortunate week with the wheel and my combos. One of my new dragons is a tropic so I tried that with mirage but also got the firestorm ... I think I'll try firestorm and air now since I still have a rainbow either. Although they aren't good in battle, they seem helpful with breeding?!

My first attempt and I got 11 he's with athletic n air. Really hope its Butterfly but I think it will be most probably another Athletic or Mirage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcdonn View Post
    I sure wish they would put that darn Rainbow Sentinel up for sale ... But I certainly can't complain. I've had an amazingly fortunate week with the wheel and my combos. One of my new dragons is a tropic so I tried that with mirage but also got the firestorm ... I think I'll try firestorm and air now since I still have a rainbow either. Although they aren't good in battle, they seem helpful with breeding?!
    My only fighters who breed are my diamonds and now rainbow sentinel. By the way, firestorm x air can't get you a macaw as the blue element is missing (unless you meant you were going to breed one of them with your tropic!) And congrats on your good week. I don't think I've ever had a good week! A day? Maybe. Never more
    Last edited by LonePudding; 04-05-15 at 11:31 AM.

Executive Chef
    Wow I love u LP gonna try this one now.
    My first attempt and I got 11 he's with athletic n air. Really hope its Butterfly but I think it will be most probably another Athletic or Mirage

Hehe glad I could help! You're probably one of the very few people who managed to NOT get a firestorm first try!(apart from those who got macaw first try). I hope its flappy (butterfly) and not sporty (athletic) or ... Floaty (mirage)!
    Last edited by LonePudding; 04-05-15 at 11:36 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    You are right LP .. I meant Athletic & Air but it's 14 hours so not a macaw:-(. Maybe a rainbow though ??? It's breeding now with my thunderstorm hatching.
    I bet you've had a good week😊, you just don't recall right now. I still wish we could transfer dragons to each other ... I received a dragon on almost every spin and the ones I needed to. I have an extra marshmallow in storage up for adoption. I'm going to save her until TL creates a trading option 😜

Executive Chef
    Only new dragon this week for me was a plasma..which I didn't really need because I already have twilight and origami as my pink/purple fighters. No good prizes from the wheel for me Hopefully next week is a good one for everyone with the upcoming tourney! Looking forward to that! And as for the trading, we might be waiting a long time for that day...

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast