Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dragon Story: World Events - every information

I know the dragons you get as prizes can't be bred themselves, but is it possible to breed them with other dragons after they have matured?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by alexis_42 View Post
    I know the dragons you get as prizes can't be bred themselves, but is it possible to breed them with other dragons after they have matured?
    You cannot breed the World Event Dragons, except for Olympus, you can breed it, but you can use the World Event dragons to breed other dragons that are breedable.

Hi, I have recently returned to the game after abandoning it for two years, so I don't know much. Does anybody know when the next world event is going to be?since I'm an android user I've never participated in one and would really like to experience it. Any ideas?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahMyrnin View Post
    Hi, I have recently returned to the game after abandoning it for two years, so I don't know much. Does anybody know when the next world event is going to be?since I'm an android user I've never participated in one and would really like to experience it. Any ideas?
    Hi, welcome back to Dragon Story.

I decided to do some "math", and since the last world event was on April, 28 (Tuesday) and since the waiting time for another one to start most of the times is 1 month, but the last month we didn't had one, so the waiting time for this one may be 2 months, so, the next one may start on June, about the days, I'm not sure, so I decided to select 3 days, day: 23 (Tuesday), 26 (Friday) and 30 (Tuesday). If the next World Event doesn't start in one of those days, probably only on July, 3.

Hope I could help, and hope the info in the first post is helpful and doesn't leave you with any questions, but if you still have questions, just ask, there are a lot of players that can explain what you need

Thank you so much! I'm really looking forward to this

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahMyrnin View Post
    Thank you so much! I'm really looking forward to this
    You're welcome! I hope you have fun when the event starts

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123