Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Aperil Fool - 03/31/2015

It's super cute and I want one. Kinda annoyed that I need to split my time between trying for it, and for the Monsoon Marmot.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by catsneezes View Post
    It's super cute and I want one. Kinda annoyed that I need to split my time between trying for it, and for the Monsoon Marmot.
    You can breed a combo that includes Earth/Fire/Dark/Water and try for both and a Unicorn at the same time. Of course you also multiply the number of possible fails as well.

Fashion Designer
    Very cute but im not gonna say I want it.whenever I WANT to breed a certain animal I never get it so im using reverse psychology I dont want this animal lol. My 1st try ended with a 12 hr fail

Rhino Keeper
    I got it on the first try as well! good luck to the rest of you who are breeding

Executive Chef
    I am trying for this while still trying for the new treasure animal since it is possible to try for both at once. Attempt #1 a fail of course, but I have never been one of those lucky people who gets it on the first try. I'm always amazed at people posting they got it first try, really. It has NEVER happened for me other than when fire glider and daredevil came out the same day I got daredevil first. But a nrew super rare on the first try? NEVER. Do those of you getting it first try get it first try a lot or is it a different batch of people each time managing it?
    Last edited by zenobia42; 03-31-15 at 07:16 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I am trying for this while still trying for the new treasure animal since it is possible to try for both at once. Attempt #1 a fail of course, but I have never been one of those lucky people who gets it on the first try. I'm always amazed at people posting they got it first try, really. It has NEVER happened for me other than when fire glider and daredevil came out the same day I got daredevil first. But a nrew super rare on the first try? NEVER. Do those of you getting it first try get it first try a lot or is it a different batch of people each time managing it?
    Looking back through my records, this is the 3rd time since I started keeping track in October 2014, that I managed to get an animal on the first try. The other two were the Chimpala and Smitten Kitten (both rare animals). So 3 months none on the first try and then 1 in each of the last three months.

Rhino Keeper
    Never for me. that's for sure.

Executive Chef
    I love it! I really hope I get this one.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Do those of you getting it first try get it first try a lot or is it a different batch of people each time managing it?
    I've *never* gotten a limited on the first try. I have 2 accounts, one of them seems to be the lucky one and gets most of them but takes several tries. The other has horrible luck and has only gotten 2 limited animals before they expired since I started 2 months ago (smitten kitten & snowpossum only). I should mention that I don't speed-breed except for the odd gem here and there to finish breeding/hatching before I go to bed.

Anyway, the trauma of soooo many armordillo fails over the valentine event is still too fresh in my memory to try for this earth/fire combo again, lol.

I may try every once in a while between trying for the monsoon marmot.
    Last edited by chippychan; 04-01-15 at 07:55 AM. Reason: additional information
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Rhino Keeper
    dont like it dont want it, at least its one i dont have to worry about also, i dont want anymore fire/earth, i have more then enough and neither habitats hold enough coins so meh. i would like to try right now for some others so i actually have other haibtats in my place, like some more lightning hybirds/dark ones. hardly have any of those. dont have a single treasure yet either
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast