Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: NEW Spin To Win 03-31-15

i got a mindvolt dragon from spin a win but when i clicked on it from storage, it just disappeared and did not go to any of the habitats or buildings. i don't know if it might be because i dont have a habitat for it, but if that is the case why didn't the dragon just go back to storage? i checked and it is not there, either. anyone knows where it might be and how to get it back? thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eriana0204 View Post
    i got a mindvolt dragon from spin a win but when i clicked on it from storage, it just disappeared and did not go to any of the habitats or buildings. i don't know if it might be because i dont have a habitat for it, but if that is the case why didn't the dragon just go back to storage? i checked and it is not there, either. anyone knows where it might be and how to get it back? thanks.
    When there's a dragon in the storage, it's just an egg that needs to be hatched. If you have any nests free, it will sit there until it hatches. If there's no nest free, it will remain in storage. Have you checked your nest?
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by eriana0204 View Post
    Try restarting your game or device, then check your storage again. Also check and make sure you do not have the mindvolt egg on your nest.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Got a Lighthouse today. Sorry TL, I can't be happy with that. I worked hard to get my first Lighthouse, why put such a recent crafting dragon on the wheel?

The rest: food, food, maps, maps and maps.

Was really hoping for Mermaid or the new one.

Host(ess)
    1. Maps
    2. Coins
    3. Food
    4. Maps
    5. Maps
    Paid Spin: Food
    6. Mermaid Dragon
    7. Marshmallow Dragon (and I literally gasped out loud and whispered "you love me!")

Fashion Designer
    My last spin got me a second Mermaid. No Marshmallow, I'm rather sad about that :/

Rhino Keeper
    Got maps everyday except once where I got food...wheels hate me, lol. But every single time?? Seriously? Not even coins or plasma orbs or something??

Congrats to the people who got dragons

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mimiamelia View Post
    Got maps everyday except once where I got food...wheels hate me, lol. But every single time?? Seriously? Not even coins or plasma orbs or something??

Congrats to the people who got dragons
    It happens! I've had a few wheels where I got a lot of paving stones - booooriiiing!

Fashion Designer
    No dragons from this wheel

Last day spin gave me lighthouse dragon. Its good to have a new dragon though I really wanted to get mermaid.