Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update 03/31/15

Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Mehhh on the catalog not a great one and the time length bah
    Agree completely

Quote Originally Posted by fatmama64 View Post
    I'm on android and I don't see a thing. I guess we're having a new version. GL everybody. XXX:-)
    The amazon edition of the game has the update.

I live in New Zealand. Just outside Christchurch in the south island.
    I'm on Android and no update for me yet so we must be getting a new version then. Any other Android uses noticed this?

Executive Chef
    I'm on Android and can't see the update, so there's no other Easter items on sale? Well I guess we'll get a big Easter sale in summer...

Fashion Designer
    So disappointed I don't have this update yet! I love both runways, especially the all ladies one, but the guys are great too! I think it'd be cute to put them together, and it's great that we can choose which one we want. I like the pink top on the catalog but as a whole it's meh. The mannequins are so cute, lovin this new style of design. Can someone please post pictures the other items? I hope we actually got a decent amount of items this week.
    Last edited by mergirl96; 03-31-15 at 12:37 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenKevin View Post
    ty for posting the pictures - the male runway is absoltuely awesooooooooooooooooome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i dont care what ****joys may say about it...... after all TL released a female runway to balance, so please let every player enjoy it instead of using derogatory terms to qualify it..... both runways are interestingly diversified and well designed that all that matters - if u dont want to get one of them, just dont - it's highly unfair (not to say more) to criticze TL designers for their efforts to please everyone
    I just hope these are not LTOs since only IOS seem to have gotten the update so far.... ((( if i miss that runway i scream blue murder lol
    I agree with this 100% Too many people on here act like its the end of the world if TL includes certain things in the game...

Update has a generic feel to it. The runways should work straight through summer which gives a lot of versatility. I have them side by side which is uber boring. Will have to work on that.

The boho mannequin's outfit is kind of cute; her pose isn't. I have never understood the knockkneed trend among fashion poses.

I don't care for the wallpaper, looks Valentiney. It would have been nice to have the paper coordinate with the floor tiles which I LOVE. So there's plenty to fiddle with in the coming days.

The mannequin trio of spring fashion chickadees (coins!) is adorable. Can't tell what the one on the end has in her hand. Hope it's not a garden hoe. Good grief.
    Last edited by DragonWished; 03-31-15 at 12:41 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    The mannequin trio of spring fashion chickadees (coins!) is adorable. Can't tell what the one on the end has in her hand. Hope it's not a garden hoe. Good grief.
    She has a smartphone on a selfie stick in her hand.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Quote Originally Posted by mergirl96 View Post
    So disappointed I don't have this update yet! I love both runways, especially the all ladies one, but the guys are great too! I think it'd be cute to put them together, and it's great that we can choose which one we want. I like the pink top on the catalog but as a whole it's meh. The mannequins are so cute, lovin this new style of design. Can someone please post pictures the other items? I hope we actually got a decent amount of items this week.
    Only got the stuff I posted before and the tiles with the wallpaper both for coins, Isis posted prices on first post I think

"I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." ➖Rita Rudner

I Play BS & RS
    I gift & accept all requests for parts
    If you gift parts every day
    Feel free to add me there (◕‿◕✿)

(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(^ε^)(^ε^)

Farm Supplier
    TY DragonWished for the info!

What out of that box items are we talking ab out?,

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast