Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update 03/31/15

Ahh!! so you get to choose the men or women runway... I like the mannequins to the (Selfie) cute.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    the middle guy is cute but yuck i hate runways no thx
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Farm Supplier
    I'm on android and I don't see a thing. I guess we're having a new version. GL everybody. XXX:-)

ty for posting the pictures - the male runway is absoltuely awesooooooooooooooooome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i dont care what ****joys may say about it...... after all TL released a female runway to balance, so please let every player enjoy it instead of using derogatory terms to qualify it..... both runways are interestingly diversified and well designed that all that matters - if u dont want to get one of them, just dont - it's highly unfair (not to say more) to criticze TL designers for their efforts to please everyone
    I just hope these are not LTOs since only IOS seem to have gotten the update so far.... ((( if i miss that runway i scream blue murder lol
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    Somehow I knew you'd like that middle guy xD but yeah I don't like it I might get the girl runway only cuz I got the mint one but idk is not LTO so no rush
    "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." ➖Rita Rudner

I Play BS & RS
    I gift & accept all requests for parts
    If you gift parts every day
    Feel free to add me there (◕‿◕✿)

(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(^ε^)(^ε^)

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellamiux View Post
    Somehow I knew you'd like that middle guy xD but yeah I don't like it I might get the girl runway only cuz I got the mint one but idk is not LTO so no rush
    loooolz u kno me so good :P XDDDDD

i still have hope in tomorrows update!
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Quote Originally Posted by StevenKevin View Post
    ty for posting the pictures - the male runway is absoltuely awesooooooooooooooooome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i dont care what ****joys may say about it...... after all TL released a female runway to balance, so please let every player enjoy it instead of using derogatory terms to qualify it..... both runways are interestingly diversified and well designed that all that matters - if u dont want to get one of them, just dont - it's highly unfair (not to say more) to criticze TL designers for their efforts to please everyone
    I just hope these are not LTOs since only IOS seem to have gotten the update so far.... ((( if i miss that runway i scream blue murder lol

They not LTO so you won't miss it don't worry I do agree with you on the general hate of stuff as well when they say it like "omg so ugly it's yucky" just say you don't like it and leave it t that it's very annoying because what some don't like other will and stating how ugly it is only because one thinks so makes some feel bad about the things they like >_<
    "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." ➖Rita Rudner

I Play BS & RS
    I gift & accept all requests for parts
    If you gift parts every day
    Feel free to add me there (◕‿◕✿)

(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(^ε^)(^ε^)

Executive Chef
    I like this update, although there are no table and racks.
    The runway with the women is cute.
    I actually like the runway with the men.
    I think the blonde mannequin is cute, but she's big/tall.
    Glad there are two items for coin. I know people who will appreciate that.
    Good job TL.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenKevin View Post
    omg where's that male runway?????????????????? dont tell me that's another useless version and we droids have to wait again!!!!!
    Seems only you and I would like it. It's raining men! Hallelujah! I immediately started singing this song in my head when I saw the name of the display. The pics aren't loading in game, so I had to come see here. Woohoo! I want it and bring on men's fashions too. One outfit for women...one for men.

The dislikers don't have to order them but many of us would and can create a section dedicated to the fellows. The display is awesome!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    He's the one I immediately zoomed in on! The others are just blah.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast