Thread: Best thing to spend gems on?

Rhino Keeper

Best thing to spend gems on?

Ive been building up gems from game promos, trains and other in game stuff and just got 100 gems from my buterflies today and its got me thinking what do i want to buy with all these gems im saving?
    I have 405 right now
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	70.8 KB 
ID:	19527

-I dont mind spending some during events when the building goes on sale but 160 is too much in my opinion as theyre useless afterwards
    -Am not sure if i wanna buy most of the shop pets as thats a lot of gems per pet (i may make an exception for the sheepdog or shiba inu when i get to those levels)
    -Theres the truffle hogs but are they worth 200+ gems each?
    -Other than those all i can think of is paint n building supplies i guess as im not spending them on speeding stuff up and deco(unless its really cool deco thats not many gems)

What do you guys think gems are best spent on?
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria

Nightclub Owner
    The pets are expensive at 240+ gems but they also give gems back, so in the end they pay for themselves, over time of course. They also drop paint and other supplies, but paint is always something most are short on so for that alone, they're almost worth getting. LOL!!!

If you have Piper's Treehouse you can wait for a pet to show up and then spend 180 gems to get the 22 extra darts and you're guaranteed to get the pet shown, which is cheaper then spending 240+ on one. That is what I did with the bunny, one of my cats, and the Chinchilla (though I didn't always purchase the 180/22 dart package, I purchased the 10 dart twice as I'd already hit 3 of the prizes with the free darts and took my chances that I'd be able to hit the others with the lesser package (which I did so it worked out well.)
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Rhino Keeper
    I forgot about pipers treehouse, not been seeing much decent in mine lately but ill keep an eye out for cool pets

That chinchilla actually looks really cute scampering around
    Last edited by kirsty050; 04-02-15 at 06:31 PM.
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria

Farm Supplier
    I spend mine on building materials to expand my barn.