Thread: Disproportional dishes' size

Farm Supplier

Disproportional dishes' size

I wonder why some dishes retain their proportions as they are served on customers' tables while others become ridiculously large? E.g. on my picture, you can see that a smiley pizza on the counter and its piece on the table are of proper size, while the lucky cupcake on the table is bigger then the customer's head(!) and is twice the size of the cupcakes on the counter. I suppose this issue is tied only to certain appliances. I suggest to reduce the image size of the served dish for those appliances, for our restaurants animation to look more normal.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8883ff71ee08.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	122.1 KB 
ID:	19430

Nightclub Owner
    Wow, that is one massive cupcake! That's like 4 meals. LOL!!!
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Executive Chef
    It's always a funny thing to see. Like those chocolate milks from the old xmas goals. Enough to feed 50 starving kids in Africa. Those cupcakes are making me hungry though. Might make some lemon ones next week.

Lol, I think its funny, a cupcake the size of your head, lol

Farm Supplier
    I think noting has been done to fix this glitch. The new appliances, such as Vamp Fountain or Lab Stove are affected by this. It's so strange to see glasses enlarging as soon as they are taken from a counter to a table.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-10-31-22-52-05.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	736.5 KB 
ID:	25531
    Last edited by lubok; 10-31-15 at 01:06 PM.