Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: toy maker - good investment?

New Resident

Red face toy maker - good investment?

Hello farmers
    I have just reached level 45, and so far I have invested in nearly every builiding offered, yet some I never use, such as the forge. What do you think about the toy maker?

Thanks

Executive Chef
    Haven't used it in months

Executive Chef
    I don't use it either.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    I bought it during a sale, but I rarely use it.

Nightclub Owner
    Wow, well, I guess I'll check toy maker off my list of future purchases. LOL!!!
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

New Resident
    Thanx everybody����

Executive Chef
    I use my toy maker often. Making wooden horses if I have wood sitting around. And the dolls because I can make bundles off of them. I wish the house didn't require so much effort though. I need five of them for the train and won't get it done in time. Overall, if you're at that stage and have the money, I say why not. I have every building, whether it's used or not. Though I wish I could take a hammer to the forge. Stupid building.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthiy View Post
    Hello farmers
    I have just reached level 45, and so far I have invested in nearly every builiding offered, yet some I never use, such as the forge. What do you think about the toy maker?

Thanks
    True about the forge...mine very rarely sees any use. On the other hand, it IS an extra building that other players can click on for a heart, so I can get a few coins from it now and again.

The toy maker is useful, in that most of its crafts--though they take a lot of time to produce--can sell for quite a lot. However, at the present time, since the current Easter event has consumed all my wool and iron ore, it's sitting idle, like the forge.

Rhino Keeper
    I honestly dont get the hate about the forge. Mine has been working non stop since I got it. All you need is one iron and one plank to make picks or shovels and you can get 2 or 3 ores from the mine with it. How in the world is that useless?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by igottapi4 View Post
    I honestly dont get the hate about the forge. Mine has been working non stop since I got it. All you need is one iron and one plank to make picks or shovels and you can get 2 or 3 ores from the mine with it. How in the world is that useless?
    Because it's redundant. Mine for iron and ore to then use it to make more shovels...just to use it to mine for more iron and ore. It stinks because we need hammers and wood to expand our barn and silo. To make nails and screws we need to take from those stock to make them. Again being redundant and making us work twice as hard to get parts, that we are better off waiting to find in the stand or get from deliveries.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast