Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Monsoon Marmot - 3/27/15

Been trying with my unicorn and Chromadile and now have 7 more chromadiles lol. But I've not tried for water - dark before and have also gained a sea drake and a chameneon.

Just tried a new combo with Chromadile and chameneon and just got a 16 hour timer yay.

Makes up for that stupid slippopotamus that ran off.

Yay!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	110.1 KB 
ID:	19456
    matiasabad94

level 75

Fashion Designer
    I got the marmot with Rockodile and Frostfang! After probably 50+ sped up fails over two days... Lol it's on the nest now

Farm Supplier
    I got it! Only 5 fails too. I used the frostfang and skyger to get it.
    ~Always looking for new neighbors in Dragon Story, Fantasy Story, Castle Story and Wonderland~

Rhino Keeper
    This one is in the element mix I have of 4 elements but I don't Care if I get it or not
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    Guess no one cares about this animal. Really, it seems like a lot of the older players have lost interest in this game. Can't say I blame them, but it's sad, because it didn't have to be this way. It could have stayed a really fun game, but greed has ruined it.

Also, this thread should be a sticky... more people could find it then....
    Ever since Matripony I only go on once or twice a day. I haven't really tried in the last two tournaments and I won't reach the last prize in the world event. It's weird because I was so obsessed with this game at first. I just couldn't believe all the bad "luck" that happened during Valentine's Day. And before that with the Confetti Yetti. I'm sure I could make the list go on longer lol. I have been playing DS a lot more. I log in like 10 times a day. I guess just like that game more now. I still play BS and RS too so it's hard playing 4 games 24/7 especially with my 2 year old bossing me around all day.

I just got this new guy though so that's a plus. It's the first time in 75 tries that I have gotten something new. That's another reason I stopped playing as much. 75 times with nothing new? When I'm missing 20 something animals. Just made me crazy mad. Maybe if I can get a few new animals without another 2 month dry spell I will start playing again. I miss talking on the forums and setting timers for tournaments. At least I can still do the tournaments on DS.

Executive Chef
    I got him! With land shark and frost fang!

Omg. I have it on First try...Tried to get unicorn. Didnt know about Animal until now.. Wow im Really surprised....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123