Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Easter eggs and bunny ears request!?

Rhino Keeper

Easter eggs and bunny ears request!?

I'm getting requests for the old Easter egg and bunny ears... please can someone tell me what they're from because I can't see the old Easter oven? :S

Rhino Keeper
    They are for the candy hatchery an old oven re-released for 12 days last night BUT at the moment only iOS players can purchase and you can only build by gift requests neither part is in the gift tab. See the week 3/25 or Easter sale thread for updates stay tuned.....just hit accept on requests

Rhino Keeper
    Is there any news of it coming to android?

Fashion Designer
    Not yet.

I have IOS and do not have the parts to gift for the appliance

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SlysKitchen View Post
    I have IOS and do not have the parts to gift for the appliance
    I wonder why bunny ears and eggs were removed and jumping mats and spring boards remained? Hmmm...

Rhino Keeper
    Is there an easy way for me to transfer my android game to ios to buy the ovens then transfer it back again?

Executive Chef
    it got released for android, so no need! yay!

Am on android...... Is it a possibility for any MODERATORS "pretty pleeeeease" check to see if they will ALLOw the HATCHERY bx needs to be GIFTABLE as well and not just requestable from the boxes???
    PS.....alot of my n'brs and i are wondering the SAME thing for the REST story limited eastery stove as well.... ♥.
    Thanx in advance ~Buzzy/Bea

NOW gotta go. And get needled by yet another nurse!!!!!! Cant wait to get home tonight!!!! LOL

YES....am currently accepting neighbors on both bakery & rest story. iD's. Itsqueenbeee. & buzzykinzz.

Im on Android.. I purchased Candy Hatchery under appliances and paid with coins. You have to request bunny ears n eggs. These are not in the gifts we send to neighbors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast