Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ARGGGH stupid crashes !!!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KatiesIslands View Post
    This morning I cannot get into the game at all.....
    Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    I, too, cannot reliably stay connected to the game. It drops out every couple of minutes. I am on an iPad air 64 with lots of open memory, a good internet connection and great speed. The Internet is functioning fine, other games and apps function well. It is just my FantasyForest game, also. This has been going on for a few days now.....
    Are you two using Verizon FIOS as your service provider? Are you only not able to connect to our games? Are you able to connect sometimes?

Farm Supplier
    I have the same problemwith iPhone

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Are you two using Verizon FIOS as your service provider? Are you only not able to connect to our games? Are you able to connect sometimes?
    The diamond quest game loads fine I also have jewel mania which usually works, other apps are fine like safari etc. my inet provider is virgin broadband. The thing is, the game loaded generally fine in my level 20's perfect lower then that except occasional crashes in the mine and ALWAYS when visiting lvl 35+ neighbours. I don't visit anymore because I can't load them, I can't scroll through my own forest without it closing, can't get daily bonus's and I'm staying clear of the mine right now. I'm level 39 now the crashes were horrible when I started hitting lvl 30 losing several bombs gaining no runes etc, now the crashes are unbearable, can't get past the news thing, Can barely collect coins do farms or breed. I'm reinstalling several times a day....

The constant quest pop-ups or pop-ups of new creatures etc definitely can't handle.
    Last edited by keller63; 03-30-15 at 06:23 PM.
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Farm Supplier
    I'm getting constant crashes too - mostly when visiting neighbors. It is very frustrating to say the least. I have Wild Blue internet service and I'm using an iPad 2. None of my other apps, including other Storm 8 apps, seem to have this issue. The screen freezes sometimes, then releases to move jerkily around. Then suddenly goes black before returning to my home screen. I'm at Level 40 & I'm trying to keep 4 stars, but I can't because I can't visit my neighbors. Frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a second account on an Ipod touch 4th gen. I haven't been able to open the FFS app in days. It was always bad with the frequent crashing, but it simply WILL NOT open now.
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    I have a satalite provider (not Verizon) because I am in the empty country (large farm).

I have been able to connect recently. When unable to connect, it seemed to be limited to ONLY Fantasy Forest. I no longer play Dragonstory (ran out of things to do and space). I play(ed) diamond quest -and it has always loaded well.

If the problem returns, I shall let you know.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    I have a satalite provider (not Verizon) because I am in the empty country (large farm).

I have been able to connect recently. When unable to connect, it seemed to be limited to ONLY Fantasy Forest. I no longer play Dragonstory (ran out of things to do and space). I play(ed) diamond quest -and it has always loaded well.
    My internet provider is satellite based too. I live out in the boonies (US). My issue also seems limited only to FFS, not DQ (I don't play DS), although I was having problems with DQ starting up today.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Please let me know if this continues. This may be an issue with certain ISP providers. Does this happen during certain hours or always?

Rhino Keeper
    happens throughout the day with me
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Executive Chef
    Game closes especially when visiting neighbors at level 40, makes visiting frustrating.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast