Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ARGGGH stupid crashes !!!

Rhino Keeper

ARGGGH stupid crashes !!!

SOOOOOO frustrated and annoyed.

sick and fed up with not being able to open the game because it CONSTANTLY crashes, over and over again. and NO, i dont have anything working in the background, i could freshly turn my phone on and open only FFS and it still crashes...... I am missing vital attempts at this god **** tournament because it wont open up.

this morning i tried 20 times to open it even restarted the phone and it didnt work, reinstalled the app and it worked 3-4 times, ive been trying to open the game again for the next attempt at the tournament and it wont open....

playing on iphone 3gs..... absolutely sick and tired of this rubbish
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

me too.. i lost lots of rune.. but already won the tournament xD

Executive Chef
    Me, too. I have quit visiting neighbors because it makes me crash even more often. It's really frustrating.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Sorry to hear about that. Since your device is an older device (iPhone 3GS), it's possible that it doesn't have enough memory to run the game.

When your game crashes, does it give you the option to do a crash report? If yes, can you preview the report and let us know what error message you see?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Sorry to hear about that. Since your device is an older device (iPhone 3GS), it's possible that it doesn't have enough memory to run the game.

When your game crashes, does it give you the option to do a crash report? If yes, can you preview the report and let us know what error message you see?
    sorry no, no crash report comes up, it just simply closes the game down and goes onto the main menu, which i then try to open it again most the time to see if it was a lag issue (which has worked some times before) but today, its absolutely terrible.

i understand RAM has a role to play in it but in terms of storage space i still have 5gb available so its not as if its because its full in that way.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by keller63 View Post
    sorry no, no crash report comes up, it just simply closes the game down and goes onto the main menu, which i then try to open it again most the time to see if it was a lag issue (which has worked some times before) but today, its absolutely terrible.

i understand RAM has a role to play in it but in terms of storage space i still have 5gb available so its not as if its because its full in that way.
    Storage and RAM are separate. Storage is where the files for the app are stored and RAM is the memory that runs the game. An iPhone 3GS has 256 MB RAM, which is a small amount. Unfortunately, you may not be able to run memory intensive things like Battle Arena and Mining.

I am having the same problem as is my friend. I am on an iPad 2, with substantial open memory. She is on an iPad Air 64 with a barely loaded memory. We are both continually dumped from the game. It gives no error message. It just drops us out of the game. Over and over and over again. Other apps work well. Safari works well. This forum loads easily. There is plenty of bandwidth, speed, memory. Even other TL (storm8) games function. It is FantasyForest that is failing.

Executive Chef
    I, too, cannot reliably stay connected to the game. It drops out every couple of minutes. I am on an iPad air 64 with lots of open memory, a good internet connection and great speed. The Internet is functioning fine, other games and apps function well. It is just my FantasyForest game, also. This has been going on for a few days now.....

This morning I cannot get into the game at all.....

Rhino Keeper
    yeah today ive reinstalled the game 2 times and have resulting in locking the screen straight after the tournament attempt (after taking a screen shot of my victory ) so when i open the phone its already semi loaded. If i close the game down there is NO reopening it without reinstalling the game -.-

yesterday i reinstalled 5 times...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast