Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ARGGGH stupid crashes !!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Please let me know if this continues. This may be an issue with certain ISP providers. Does this happen during certain hours or always?
    Always.

Farm Supplier
    Always

Same issue! I am using a first generation iPad, with 24.5 GB Available. iOS 5.1.1, up to date.

It happens at all hours, usually within seconds of opening the game. I can play the tournament after uninstalling and reinstalling. I use CenturyLink as my ISP, but I've been playing this game since October with hardly an issue until recently. I'm putting most of my animals in storage or deleting them to try and have the game work, and it's made no difference.

I am able to load and play Diamond Quest and Wonderland just fine.

I filed an official ticket for it and got this:

1) First, you can try force-closing the app and starting it again.

If you're on an ANDROID device:
    Please go to Settings > Applications OR Task Manager > Running. You can tap "End" to close the app. This will completely close the app. This setting may be different depending on your device model.

If you're on an APPLE device:
    To manually quit the app on an Apple device supporting multitasking, first press the phone's home button to get to your home screen. Then hit your home button twice, and a bar should appear at the bottom of the screen. Tap and hold the game's icon there until it wiggles, and hit the red "-" button that shows up. (Make sure you do this with the icon at the bottom of your screen and not the icon on your actual home screen. If you get a message about deleting the app, you're looking at the wrong icon.)

If you are using an Apple device that is running iOS7, then it will be a little different. You will need to press the home button to get to your home screen. Once you have done that, you can tap the home button twice, and you will see the screen shift. You should now be seeing multiple icons at the bottom, with an image of what your app would be showing if you were currently running that app. Tap and hold on the image of the app screen, and slide your finger towards the top of the screen. You will see the image slide off the screen, and the icon will be removed from your list. Once you have manually quit your apps, tap the home button again, and you will be brought back to your home screen.

2) If this doesn't help, or your device doesn't support multitasking, turn off (power down) your device, turn it back on, and restart the app.

3) Try deleting the application, then download the latest version of the App and reinstall it. This will not affect or remove your game data, since it is saved on our servers.
    And they sometimes work for a LITTLE while,but otherwise don't. I never had this issue before. I have to uninstall and reinstall the game every single time I want to play now.
    Last edited by kestrelcatcher; 04-08-15 at 09:55 AM. Reason: more data added
    You matter. No matter what sort of day, or week, or life you have been having, please believe this. I may not know you, but what I know is that you can accomplish greatness by being around, and being alive, no matter how horrible it seems, and no matter how it may seem like you can never be happy, you still matter. I know it may seem silly/stupid to put this in a signature, but after reading about a few things recently, I just needed to do this, at least for a while.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    @kestrelcatcher: First generation iPads may struggle with Fantasy Forest because the game has a lot of images and animations for the art and movement of the animals. For example, it'll be easier for you to visit someone with few animals than someone with a lot of animals that you need to load. This devices has very limited memory to run the game.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123