Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Radioactive Dragon - New Mining Dragon LIMITED

Executive Chef

Radioactive Dragon - New Mining Dragon LIMITED

The new mining dragon is here! You have around a month to collect all 200 radioactive fragments to start crafting this dragon! Super rare, green and red.

Mining Guide

Last edited by LonePudding; 03-24-15 at 02:53 PM.

Executive Chef
    Just found it, just as I decided to stop breeding and hatching for a while so I could catch up on evolving and feeding ..... Well thanks for letting us know we have around a month ...... That's life
    But with existing 25 bombs I have gained 41 fragments

Now to evolve shorter time dragons ? but plenty of time
    Last edited by pernmagic; 03-25-15 at 01:39 AM.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    37 fragments with my 25 stored bombs. Would've had more if the APP HADN'T CRASHED ON ME.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    37 fragments with my 25 stored bombs. Would've had more if the APP HADN'T CRASHED ON ME.
    To prevent that I close the app and restart it for every 5 bombs used. It's a hassle but I managed to use all stored bombs and got 58 pieces.
    Based on the info from those 25 bombs and some messing around in Excel I can expect the first dragon on April 3rd and the second on April 17th

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Quote Originally Posted by zyfazix View Post
    To prevent that I close the app and restart it for every 5 bombs used. It's a hassle but I managed to use all stored bombs and got 58 pieces.
    Based on the info from those 25 bombs and some messing around in Excel I can expect the first dragon on April 3rd and the second on April 17th
    I'll have to start doing that. I would've had 40 without that crash, one heck of a head start. I only average about 1.5 bombs per try, so I likely won't be able to do two of these. (I'm already planning on naming it Imagine.)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    I'll have to start doing that. I would've had 40 without that crash, one heck of a head start. I only average about 1.5 bombs per try, so I likely won't be able to do two of these. (I'm already planning on naming it Imagine.)
    If you're having trouble making the most out of your bombs you should take a look at the mining guide, it's really helpful

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zyfazix View Post
    If you're having trouble making the most out of your bombs you should take a look at the mining guide, it's really helpful
    Already looked at it, and for me it's unhelpful. My screen is too small and my fingers too large to make it work.

Rhino Keeper
    Love this dragon! So pretty! But a little disappointed that it's another red-green.

Got 66 pieces from 33 bombs, so a perfect 2:1 ratio

Fashion Designer
    Only 60 pieces from 30 bombs for me; an off day, I usually average a little over 2/bomb. Alas. Glad to be able to evolve again!
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Executive Chef
    48 fragments from 25 bombs.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast