Thread: Cafe or ice creamery

Farm Supplier

Cafe or ice creamery

I'm almost to the level that will allow me to buy the ice creamery, but I'm not sure if I should go ahead & purchase the cafe now or not. I do very few plane deliveries so I'm looking for some feedback on which items sale better in the side store....items from the cafe or items from the ice creamery? Also, pros/cons with either building?
    Thank you !!

Fashion Designer
    I find that my Cafe Items sell quickly. Creamery items are very rare though & should sell well. When my neighbors put them up for sale they seldom last a day or two. It's a hard decision. Especially since Creamery Items sell at high prices. Are you high enough to purchase the Sauce Maker? Creamery Items requiring chocolate sauce such as banana splits sell at expensive rates. I think the big question is the crafting time between the Cafe and Creamery. Creamery Items take longer to make vs Cafe. Do you want to sell several lower priced yet easily crafted items or wait for the higher priced items with extended craft times?
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Farm Supplier
    Oh! Thank you for reminding me to take in to consideration the items such as chocolate sauce that I'll need for the creamery. I didn't even take that part into consideration. If the cafe items sell pretty well, I'm ok with selling several lower priced items as opposed to the higher priced items that take longer to craft.
    Do you mind replying & telling me what items are needed to craft the cafe items? I just want to make sure I have the items!
    Thank you for all your help!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Hot tea requires 4 tea leaves and takes 1.5 hours to make
    Sweet tea requires 2 hot teas and a sugar syrup and takes 2.5 hours to make

I found that here>>>> https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post954431

The guide has links to a lot of the information about machines with links to their threads found inside .......https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Story-2-Guide
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you queentina!