View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your boutique?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Adjacent Placement of Floor Tiles and Wallpaper

42 57.53%
  • Lovey Dovey Dressing Room brought back

23 31.51%
  • Sticky Note Message ? One message from me that remain at the top of my wall

37 50.68%
  • Passion for Fashion Sign

12 16.44%
  • Haute Couture

32 43.84%
  • Pink Prom Dress

20 27.40%
  • Pink Prom Girl : Pink Prom Dress | Sparkle High Heels | Rhinestone Necklace | Rhinestone Earrings

26 35.62%
  • Pretty Girl in Pink : Cute Pink Dress | Cute Pink Purse | Gold Necklace | Cute Pink Heels

32 43.84%
  • Summer in Turquoise: Blue Jean Onesy | Turquoise Sunglasses | Turquoise Watch | Turquoise Purse

26 35.62%
  • Summer Casual: Cute Sundress | Jean Jacket | Gold Bangles | Pink Wedges

38 52.05%
  • Summer Polka Dots

23 31.51%
  • Summer All Year Long: Flamingo Legs, Sunny Steppers, Caribbean Handbag, Twiggy's Sunnies

31 42.47%
  • 1960s Eyelashes

23 31.51%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Poll and Suggestion Thread - March 23, 2015

Executive Chef
    What are inventory boxes?

Rhino Keeper
    Could you name them,please? I'm not good at it.Thanks
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c1c1c3066ce8222a96b2f632c6cebec5.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	20206

Name:	b565cafcf4bc438a59cf41a33a83a92b.jpg 
Size:	14.6 KB 
ID:	20207

Name:	108aa65de21e4a97b9e611a1dfb7f64f.jpg 
Size:	24.8 KB 
ID:	20208

Name:	3b8db7cd8aef41503dc5fbc580194271.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	20209

Name:	6d23a698796190c2ae95f603946156a2.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	20210

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bravewarrior View Post
    I really need you to do another 2-Day catalog box. My son is going to college and it takes us a day of travel. I will be making several trips out there in the next three years. That, and I have a business trip that will take me out of town for three days in the next two weeks.

It would stress me out less if there was another 2-day box as I have finished the last one. Yes, I know I could just not load my inventory boxes, but I find, well, I just can't do that.

It would be greatly appreciated and thank you for your consideration.
    No idea whatsoever what you're talking about. This is Teamlava's Fashion Story game forums, maybe the inventory boxes are from a different brand's game?

Oh, if you mean the catalogue slots, I'm pretty sure that everyone in the forums 100% support that we don't want any more 2day catalogues like ever haha. I never even finished the first one. Even while on trips, I just use 1 day catalogues and they stay fine for 2 days, as long as I put them up after 2 days.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    No idea whatsoever what you're talking about. This is Teamlava's Fashion Story game forums, maybe the inventory boxes are from a different brand's game?

Oh, if you mean the catalogue slots, I'm pretty sure that everyone in the forums 100% support that we don't want any more 2day catalogues like ever haha. I never even finished the first one. Even while on trips, I just use 1 day catalogues and they stay fine for 2 days, as long as I put them up after 2 days.
    I'm sure she means another 2-day catalog. I would love to have another 2-day catalog. I've mastered the one we have. I like to park one of those items in my last slot so I don't accidentally buy a new slot.

Executive Chef
    Disagree! I'm a pretty on and off player and there are times where I put off playing for a few days. However, I do still want some income so a long term catalog would be nice to have every once in a while. I don't understand the craze of shorter times for catalogs. For the purpose of getting gems faster? Okay sure but other than that? What else is there. Not completely bashing shorter times, however. I'm totally all for free gems. It's just... what else is there to appeal to your interest?

Executive Chef
    No other 2 days or even 1 day catalogue please, we have already more than enough long catalogues.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    Disagree! I'm a pretty on and off player and there are times where I put off playing for a few days. However, I do still want some income so a long term catalog would be nice to have every once in a while. I don't understand the craze of shorter times for catalogs. For the purpose of getting gems faster? Okay sure but other than that? What else is there. Not completely bashing shorter times, however. I'm totally all for free gems. It's just... what else is there to appeal to your interest?
    I like a few short - term catalogs so I have something to order during the day. I don't have enough slots to only order long - term items.

Executive Chef
    What is the most slots you get in this game? Thanks :0)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    I kind of agree with this. I like having a longer catalog, especially for times when I'm busy. I think 22 hours is also good.

Fashion Designer
    So restaurant story is getting a Kentucky Derby update today. Will we ever get one in fashion story? Some of us have been asking for one for the past two years. It really would be nice to have in the next few weeks. It could be called something like "race for the triple crown" now that the Kentucky Derby is over.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast