View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your boutique?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Adjacent Placement of Floor Tiles and Wallpaper

42 57.53%
  • Lovey Dovey Dressing Room brought back

23 31.51%
  • Sticky Note Message ? One message from me that remain at the top of my wall

37 50.68%
  • Passion for Fashion Sign

12 16.44%
  • Haute Couture

32 43.84%
  • Pink Prom Dress

20 27.40%
  • Pink Prom Girl : Pink Prom Dress | Sparkle High Heels | Rhinestone Necklace | Rhinestone Earrings

26 35.62%
  • Pretty Girl in Pink : Cute Pink Dress | Cute Pink Purse | Gold Necklace | Cute Pink Heels

32 43.84%
  • Summer in Turquoise: Blue Jean Onesy | Turquoise Sunglasses | Turquoise Watch | Turquoise Purse

26 35.62%
  • Summer Casual: Cute Sundress | Jean Jacket | Gold Bangles | Pink Wedges

38 52.05%
  • Summer Polka Dots

23 31.51%
  • Summer All Year Long: Flamingo Legs, Sunny Steppers, Caribbean Handbag, Twiggy's Sunnies

31 42.47%
  • 1960s Eyelashes

23 31.51%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Poll and Suggestion Thread - March 23, 2015

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    I'm in love with the last one. And to have a theme based around the Legally Blonde franchise? I'm am so in! I still definitely want her "Red, White and Blonde" Jackie-O inspired outfit (the one that Barbie is wearing in your post previous) or this one shown here:

Liberal Lady: Strawberry Wool Coat, Strawberry Wool Skirt, Liberal Pillbox Hat, Ladies' Best Friend (or Bruiser the dog)
    I completely agree. I would purchase any Legally Blonde inspired items for my avatar, any mannequin/display, etc. Love that movie (and I love the Legally Blonde barbie..which I own). lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, and can I just say how excited I am that my idea for the Passion For Fashion sign made the poll?! SO excited!!

Okay, I know I have a vested interest in this sign especially since my boutique is called Passion4Fashion, but I would totally buy it!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lelaina752 View Post
    I completely agree. I would purchase any Legally Blonde inspired items for my avatar, any mannequin/display, etc. Love that movie (and I love the Legally Blonde barbie..which I own). lol.
    Wow! That is so cool! Isn't the ElleWoods Barbie doll like, a collectors item?? Wow!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pieandcream View Post
    I really want to see GOALS!!! the rest isnt half as important!
    I agree.

Rhino Keeper
    I like all of Ic3e's designs, and I also agree with CuteTali's comments. Although with the Kogal Diva shoes, it's not the shoes as much as the shoe/sock combination.

We NEED a catalog with some form of make up, lipstick, compact something please!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    We NEED a catalog with some form of make up, lipstick, compact something please!
    Totally agree!!!!!

Executive Chef
    I've got seven new designs that are ready to be posted but I'm waiting for until the next poll comes up. In the meantime however, I will share this hairstyle that I slaved over for hours yesterday. It took me so loooooong but it was so worth it!

Anyway, without further adieu, I introduce to you all the tricolored ombre! Inspired by my favorite YouTuber, Zoella (or Zoe Sugg). I'm so proud of it!!

Again, my latest designs will be on the next poll when posted Seven and counting so far!

EDIT: I had to adjust the eyes because the right side of the hairline went a bit too far in to her face. It ended up with her hairline almost touching her eyes. Just thought y'all would want to know tha
    Last edited by Ic3e; 04-24-15 at 04:41 AM.

Executive Chef
    Yes to all CuteTali's and Ic3e's suggestions.
    I'd love a Barbie/doll and a legally blonde theme.
    Last edited by andromedablack; 04-24-15 at 03:18 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    Wow! That is so cool! Isn't the ElleWoods Barbie doll like, a collectors item?? Wow!!
    It might be. I honestly have no idea. I bought it when it was just at the toy store (when the movie first came out) because I was obsessed with Legally Blonde. It's so cute.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast