View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your boutique?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Adjacent Placement of Floor Tiles and Wallpaper

42 57.53%
  • Lovey Dovey Dressing Room brought back

23 31.51%
  • Sticky Note Message ? One message from me that remain at the top of my wall

37 50.68%
  • Passion for Fashion Sign

12 16.44%
  • Haute Couture

32 43.84%
  • Pink Prom Dress

20 27.40%
  • Pink Prom Girl : Pink Prom Dress | Sparkle High Heels | Rhinestone Necklace | Rhinestone Earrings

26 35.62%
  • Pretty Girl in Pink : Cute Pink Dress | Cute Pink Purse | Gold Necklace | Cute Pink Heels

32 43.84%
  • Summer in Turquoise: Blue Jean Onesy | Turquoise Sunglasses | Turquoise Watch | Turquoise Purse

26 35.62%
  • Summer Casual: Cute Sundress | Jean Jacket | Gold Bangles | Pink Wedges

38 52.05%
  • Summer Polka Dots

23 31.51%
  • Summer All Year Long: Flamingo Legs, Sunny Steppers, Caribbean Handbag, Twiggy's Sunnies

31 42.47%
  • 1960s Eyelashes

23 31.51%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Poll and Suggestion Thread - March 23, 2015

Executive Chef
    When can we expect the next poll to be released? It'd be nice to have a fresh clean slate to put some new late summer/autumn and maybe even winter suggestions on.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    When can we expect the next poll to be released? It'd be nice to have a fresh clean slate to put some new late summer/autumn and maybe even winter suggestions on.
    I haven't voted on this poll yet. I can't vote from my tablet. What is the name of the plaid dress with the denim vest? I definitely want to vote for that. Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmama24 View Post
    I haven't voted on this poll yet. I can't vote from my tablet. What is the name of the plaid dress with the denim vest? I definitely want to vote for that. Thanks
    The one with the pink haired girl? It's not here on the poll but I'm assuming you're referring to another members suggestion, mergirl I believe, but I named it "Ripping Asphalt". I second that vote as well. I love that outfit.

Rhino Keeper
    When will Storm8 design a new LTO? The last new LTO that they offered was in December 2014, I think.

I really really need new ones! LTOs for summer time!

Rhino Keeper
    I wanna see these catalogs
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	20441

Views:	18 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	20442

Views:	13 
Size:	37.3 KB 
ID:	20443

Executive Chef
    I'd really love to see the hula dancers display as LTO. I think this box is not famous at all because I've seen this display only in 1 boutique, but it's so gorgeous and I'd gladly buy it!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    I'd really love to see the hula dancers display as LTO. I think this box is not famous at all because I've seen this display only in 1 boutique, but it's so gorgeous and I'd gladly buy it!
    Same here, I'd buy it if it was offered as LTO too. Tried for it from the box so many times, but nver got it, so I gave up.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    The one with the pink haired girl? It's not here on the poll but I'm assuming you're referring to another members suggestion, mergirl I believe, but I named it "Ripping Asphalt". I second that vote as well. I love that outfit.
    Yes, that's the one. I do not understand why it's shown here in the poll, but not listed to be voted on. Hopefully it will show up in the next poll.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenkapon View Post
    When will Storm8 design a new LTO? The last new LTO that they offered was in December 2014, I think.

I really really need new ones! LTOs for summer time!
    I agree. We need some new summer displays. We haven't had a new display in ages. I have been getting a lot of gem sales lately, but I have no idea what the Storm8 people expect me to buy with them! There's been nothing new to buy!

Rhino Keeper
    First, I need new summer LTOs (or new LTOs btw)
    Second, I really want S8 to offer the Wilderness Display (Plaid Package) as a LTO for a acceptable price

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast