Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Bakery Update: March 25th 2015

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    We're glad we were able to make these items available to both platforms! iOS has the items available for a huge discount as part of the item bundle. To be as fair as possible, only Android will be getting the discount on the individual items. Sorry for the confusion!

We've also just released the Candy Hatchery for Android players, so everyone get theirs in time for Easter!
    Thank you! I really appreciate including all items for Android users as well .

I have been working on the candy hatchery ovens since they came out. I have a total of 4. FOUR! The item count is to high for a request only oven. They need to be giftable parts.

PS: Why do not all neighbors just accept requests? Ive had over 300 neighbors and just found that to be to many to handle. So I keep the list to 100-125. I like to be an interactive player. I request, gift and respond to everyone who makes it onto either tab of my wall with a visit leaving tips and post to their wall so they know I was there. I take Sundays off and clean out the dead wood every week. So all my players are 3 or 4. Never had problems building stoves like this before. Feeling frustrated.

Executive Chef
    The parts for the candy hatchery are not giftable because it's a limited oven.

You are ONLY allowed to send 20 requests per day, if you send more like 300 one time you'd probably clogged up the system, wait a couple days.

Quote Originally Posted by defiantbaker View Post
    I have been working on the candy hatchery ovens since they came out. I have a total of 4. FOUR! The item count is to high for a request only oven. They need to be giftable parts.

PS: Why do not all neighbors just accept requests? Ive had over 300 neighbors and just found that to be to many to handle. So I keep the list to 100-125. I like to be an interactive player. I request, gift and respond to everyone who makes it onto either tab of my wall with a visit leaving tips and post to their wall so they know I was there. I take Sundays off and clean out the dead wood every week. So all my players are 3 or 4. Never had problems building stoves like this before. Feeling frustrated.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516