Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: March 25th 2015

Farm Supplier
    Thank you, Team lava, for adding the candy hatchery to android! So happy I can make little sheep cupcakes :-) :-) :-)

Very grateful for the hatchery,but it takes soo long to build one,since we can't gift the parts for it.Is this on purpose or another mistake?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by PennyLane1900 View Post
    Very grateful for the hatchery,but it takes soo long to build one,since we can't gift the parts for it.Is this on purpose or another mistake?
    I am checking on this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Would love Easter or spring bunnies, flowers, faeries, nymphs etc! What's a truffle chair? Did they remove it from chairs & tables?

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am checking on this.
    Thank you!

Executive Chef
    wanted to PM you to thank you for something, kooky, but your msgs are full. so i won't say specifically what for here, but thank you! you're a great mod.

Quote Originally Posted by shelbycatc View Post
    Would love Easter or spring bunnies, flowers, faeries, nymphs etc! What's a truffle chair? Did they remove it from chairs & tables?
    this is a truffle chair, interspersed with pink heart planters, from pic cutetali posted in another thread:

i think it's still at the very back of the chairs tab for everyone, but some have it locked and those who've been playing for a really long time don't, but some of us for whom it's locked think it's super-cute and wish we could buy it.
    Last edited by twospoons; 03-27-15 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PennyLane1900 View Post
    Because the appliance is only available for a limited time, the parts were not added to the gifting menu this time. However, I did share the feedback to the game team for next time.

Aww i get it! Thank you for caring! Anyways,I'm so happy we finally got the hatchery! ;D

Hi, no matter what I do, I can't find the candy hatchery. I'm on an iOS device and have been playing for several years now. Is there any way to fix this so I can get the new oven before it's removed?

Quote Originally Posted by PetsRUsToo View Post
    Hi, no matter what I do, I can't find the candy hatchery. I'm on an iOS device and have been playing for several years now. Is there any way to fix this so I can get the new oven before it's removed?
    You will need to update to the most current version available, Bakery Story 1.7.5.