Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: March 25th 2015

Fashion Designer

Bakery Update: March 25th 2015

What are everyone's hopes for tomorrow's preview? I have been loving all of the bakery and kitchen related items. My favorite so far is the new pastry shop stuff that was released last week. So sweet!

I would love to see a cupcake update-- something that would really put those adorable cupcake tables and chairs to good use. Or something focusing on chocolate that isn't Valentine's Day. Something other than the Choco Waterslide. Something floral and/or Spring-related would be fantastic! I would absolutely love a grass floor tile like RS has (three different styles, all for coins).

Are there any more old Christmas items that you think may come out on sale? I would really love to see a sale on the Easter Egg Surprise box, Pastel box and most of all the Gardner's Box for Spring. And of course, the Candy Hatchery and the Truffle Chair that so many of us voted for!

edit(KP)
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    We're glad we were able to make these items available to both platforms! iOS has the items available for a huge discount as part of the item bundle. To be as fair as possible, only Android will be getting the discount on the individual items. Sorry for the confusion!

We've also just released the Candy Hatchery for Android players, so everyone get theirs in time for Easter!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-26-15 at 11:59 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm hoping they actually come out with some Easter related stuff. And for all those who don't celebrate Easter, Bunnys and pastels don't have nothing to do with Easter so...Bring on the "Spring" Items! LOL! And for the above mentioned kitchen themed stuff..if they're going to keep going in that direction, please make it spring like..OH! And I really like that Duck Fountain I keep seeing everyone with, so I'd like to see another Similar fountain for spring! CHEERS!
    Last edited by Jeldon2864; 03-23-15 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Grammar
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Fashion Designer
    I really love the Duck Fountain. I hadn't even heard of the game when that was released for Black Friday, so I couldn't get it them. I guess I could sink a bunch of gems into the chest trying to get it...but...nah!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    Are there any more old Christmas items that you think may come out on sale?
    don't even joke about that. sooooo over it. i hate to come out against sales, but i'm really hoping they take a break from it for a while. except for the candy hatchery and the truffle chair you mentioned! can't believe they never released the truffle chair.

i too would love spring items! and i have a couple of decorative 2x1 tables out right now with easter baskets for sale on them, you know the ones i mean, with the bright green tablecloths? the baskets are so tiny! i want a basket with a giant chocolate bunny! and some egg shaped & decorated tables, where the top is the egg, not the base like the current glass-topped ones. and brighter than those too, more in line with the easter egg wallpaper or last week's macaron wall paper.

Fashion Designer
    It kind of feels like they forgot about the polls, which is too bad. I would like to see the Chick Pen on sale, too. I don't like the color of the Easter tables. Why are they neon green? The tables released with that had such a pretty color and the egg basket tables are the only neon thing from that update, I'm pretty sure.

Farm Supplier
    Candy Hatchery!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please please x 100

Rhino Keeper
    Mad Hatter's Tea Party & Rose Columns, pls

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    don't even joke about that. sooooo over it. i hate to come out against sales, but i'm really hoping they take a break from it for a while. except for the candy hatchery and the truffle chair you mentioned! can't believe they never released the truffle chair.
    Well I happen to be very appreciative and excited for the recent LTOs. Most of the stuff I don't buy (no need for it, may have it already, etc) but I've gotten a lot of nice stuff I otherwise never would have had a chance to get, so if people are enjoying it and it's not bothering you (which it isn't, it's not harming you in any way, just do buy what you don't want) then why hope that the sales will stop? This reminds me of those people who hate a certain TV show and wish that it gets canceled. Just don't watch.. it's that simple. Instead of wanting to ruin it for everyone else..

As for the update, I really hope we see some easter stuff, preferably bunnies and any easter ovens they have had. I don't have a single easter oven and I don't have any easter decor other than some egg tables and some wallpaper. I'm looking forward to the update on Wednesday, haven't been this excited for Bakery Story in a very long time until the LTOs started to be a continuous thing!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bakealot003 View Post
    Candy Hatchery!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please please x 100
    I second that

Fashion Designer
    I forgot about the Rose Column. When did that come out? I've only been playing for a year. Some of my neighbors have them out and they're so pretty! I wish they would re-release it!

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast