Thread: i don't know how to earn gems and coins!!

Unhappy i don't know how to earn gems and coins!!

Hi dear users i don't really know how to earn gems and coins!!! Can you help me??? Thanks!!!

Lightbulb Read this ways!!

Oh. Hello. Maybe i know how to earn gems in all the Story games!!!

1. Cook alots of foods. when you cook dishes for 1-4 times, it gives you the most XPs, Coins, ... . When you cook the dish for 10 times, it gives you 50 XP and 4.000 coins (4.000 coins on Bakery Story, But 2.000 coins on Restaurant Story.)
    2. When you cook some dish for 20 times, it just gives you some XP, and 1 gems!
    3. If you cook the food for 30 times, It gives you 8.000 coins and 1000 XP. (in RS, it gives you 4.000 coins, but in BS, it gives 8.000)
    4. If you cook the dish for 40 times, it gives you 1 gems!
    if you do these ways with all dishes, So you earn gems, XP, coins and more.

Another ways:

1. Complete gem goels. If you download games that goels says, you will be earn 8 or 7 or 6 or 5 or 4 gems.
    2. Buy more gems!

Hope these options are helpful.

Executive Chef

Breakdown for Coins and Gems For Recipes and Challenges

The following gives u a breakdown for ALL RECIPES AND CHALLENGES OR GOALS

It's actually very simple to earn extra coins and gems by cooking recipes and participating in challenges.
    Even time u cook a recipe u receive xps for starting and completing it. How many all depends on the recipe. For some recipes, the "more advanced" ones ull receive a higher amount. For example RVC will give u more then say chocolate cake since u have to b at a higher lvl to cook it. Just like it'll cost u more to cook RVC than chocolate cake.
    However for mastery of a recipe ull receive the same amount of coins,xps and gems. The breakdown is as follows:
    Complete 7 cooks receive coins and xps
    Complete 23 cooks receive 1gem and xps
    Complete 43 cooks receive coins and xps
    Complete 83 cooks receive 1gem and xps.
    I don't remember how many coins and xps at ea level since I doing really pay attention to the amount. All I'm really concerned about is getting the cooking done so I'm able to receive the gems. I've mastered all the all the equipment so the only way I'm able to earn gems is by doing new recipes. The new recipes usually r those only on challenges. This breakdown holds true for all recipes, even those involved in challenges and on all equipment.

On ea challenge ur usually able to earn 12 gems. The breakdown is as follows:
    3 recipe x
    2 pieces of equipment x
    2 gems per recipe
    = 12 gems

So everyone whose above a certain lvl and r able to afford it has the ability to earn 12 gems ea month as long as they complete all 6 recipes and as long as there's that many recipes to complete. Sometimes, but very rarely, there'll b a step in the challenge where when u complete this step u receive 2 gems also. This does happen on very rare occasions.

I hope that answers ur question.
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 09-09-14 at 07:49 PM.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

well, thank you so much.

Farm Supplier
    I believe it would be:

Mastery 1 = 4000 Coins, 50 XP
    Mastery 2 = 1 Gem, 100 XP
    3 = 8000 Coins, 150 XP
    4 = 1 Gem, 200 XP
    (A total of 84 completed recipes of that particular food you're mastering)

If you're new I wouldn't really do big recipes with only 2-3 cookers. I would grind out Brownies first, then Cookies, then Muffins. Always buy an appliance when you can (of the same one at low level)

When you get into the 5 Minute+ recipes, I'd reccomend go tip some people. get some neighbors, write on walls ect.

Buy a few of the cheapest wall/floor decorations (Pirate wall ship = 1,000gp) and not sure on wall decorations. You'll build up a little bit of GP - Which really isn't too neccessarry because starting out, XP is more important than GP, Just cause you want more cookers.....but you do earn XP completing goals, and mastering the small recipes (aswell as the longer recipes)

And a tip for when you hit like ~level 46 - I'd just make Red Velvet Cookies (stock like 200,000) and then do things like:

Gingerbread cookies (6coin plate?)
    Banana bread (10 I believe)
    Red Velvet Cake (12)
    Cinnamon rolls (8)

Why Red Velvet cookies? Good Money, 3 hours per appliance. Good stock. Youll never run out of 4$ plates — that's just my current method of playing and earning GP. Most items in the game (probably 95%) are 4 coin plates. There are probably only 10 Recipes that gain more than 4$.

Hope this all makes sense,
    Last edited by kripzcafe; 04-01-15 at 04:14 PM. Reason: TYPO
    null