Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 153

Thread: Bakery Update: March 25th 2015

  1. #131
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    90
    Thank you, Team lava, for adding the candy hatchery to android! So happy I can make little sheep cupcakes :-) :-) :-)

  2. #132
    Very grateful for the hatchery,but it takes soo long to build one,since we can't gift the parts for it.Is this on purpose or another mistake?

  3. #133
    The Honorable Panda
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    S8 FORUM
    Posts
    51,964
    Quote Originally Posted by PennyLane1900 View Post
    Very grateful for the hatchery,but it takes soo long to build one,since we can't gift the parts for it.Is this on purpose or another mistake?
    I am checking on this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

    Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

    Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

  4. #134
    Would love Easter or spring bunnies, flowers, faeries, nymphs etc! What's a truffle chair? Did they remove it from chairs & tables?

  5. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am checking on this.
    Thank you!

  6. #136
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,138
    wanted to PM you to thank you for something, kooky, but your msgs are full. so i won't say specifically what for here, but thank you! you're a great mod.

    Quote Originally Posted by shelbycatc View Post
    Would love Easter or spring bunnies, flowers, faeries, nymphs etc! What's a truffle chair? Did they remove it from chairs & tables?
    this is a truffle chair, interspersed with pink heart planters, from pic cutetali posted in another thread:



    i think it's still at the very back of the chairs tab for everyone, but some have it locked and those who've been playing for a really long time don't, but some of us for whom it's locked think it's super-cute and wish we could buy it.
    Last edited by twospoons; 03-27-15 at 12:05 PM.

  7. #137
    Executive Chef FrozenTurtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,249
    Quote Originally Posted by PennyLane1900 View Post
    Very grateful for the hatchery,but it takes soo long to build one,since we can't gift the parts for it.Is this on purpose or another mistake?
    Because the appliance is only available for a limited time, the parts were not added to the gifting menu this time. However, I did share the feedback to the game team for next time.

  8. #138
    Aww i get it! Thank you for caring! Anyways,I'm so happy we finally got the hatchery! ;D

  9. #139
    Hi, no matter what I do, I can't find the candy hatchery. I'm on an iOS device and have been playing for several years now. Is there any way to fix this so I can get the new oven before it's removed?

  10. #140
    Executive Chef FrozenTurtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,249
    Quote Originally Posted by PetsRUsToo View Post
    Hi, no matter what I do, I can't find the candy hatchery. I'm on an iOS device and have been playing for several years now. Is there any way to fix this so I can get the new oven before it's removed?
    You will need to update to the most current version available, Bakery Story 1.7.5.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •