Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Can't grind spices

Executive Chef
    RS2 has its whole own section of the forums here: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...aurant-Story-2

Just another 'me, too'. I can't grind spices.

I also have not been able to use the spice station since the clover disappeared. I tried the force quit and I tried to delete the app and reinstall it still doesn't work

Rhino Keeper
    Mine has not worked since the St Patrick's event ended today too. Grrr, I have to delete spices to make room and I really need to make the spices. This sucks. ;-(

I'm having the same problem. I used 6 gems to get the last shamrocks to grind the Irish spices. However the timer expired befor I could come back and collect. Now I can grind anything. Storm ID wendabenda

Farm Supplier
    Same issue for me as well, also just since the St. Patrick's Day stuff ended.
    ID: RedStella13
    Farm: Valentine

spice station

My spice station is not working even i got those ingredient , what's wrong ?

My spice station is no working when I hit the button it looks like it working but it's not

Executive Chef
    I've been having this issue too and was Wondering what was going on. Happy Im not the only one. But sucks so many of us are.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    It looks like Liam might have left a little mischief behind in some of your Restaurants. We're currently investigating this issue and we thank you for your patience!
    Please pull him aside and shake the recipe for pesto potato pie out of him too.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast