Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Can't grind spices

My spice station also froze up as soon as the Irish spice was taken off. I have the spices but can't grind anythng. My pantry if full of herbs so my pantry is nearly full. I put a trouble request in 4 hours ago but haven't heard a thing.

Farm Supplier
    Same here. Unable to grind spices.

New Resident
    I cant grind spices either. Have sent an email for support.
    Its happening since the St Patty`s day spice was removed too.
    Hellllppppppp

I put a trouble in to Storm8 Support about 4 hours ago, but they haven't even acknowledged my request. I'm getting a little pissed off because my pantry is nearly full from holding all the spices. My problem started as soon as they removed the Irish spice also. Maybe you should put a support trouble in also so that they know more than just me is having the problem.

No I can't grind any longer.... Hope they fix it soon

It looks like Liam might have left a little mischief behind in some of your Restaurants. We're currently investigating this issue and we thank you for your patience!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by brandonu View Post
    Since the St. Paddy's day items were removed I cannot use the spice station. I have the ingredients and select "grind" and nothing happens.
    Im unable to grind any spices as well. Any ETA on fix?

Farm Supplier
    Just to add another confirmation of this bug, I can't grind spices either!

Mine has not worked since the St Patrick's event ended today too! I see they are working on it but does anyone know the ETA? Its really backing me up with my garden Also why are only some players having issues? I have forced closed as well as deleted and reinstalled my game.

Angry Restaurant Story 2

Spice Grinder has not worked since the Irish Spice was removed. There are several threads on this topic in the forum, and i submitted the problem to the Support Group, but have not even received an acknowledement of my ticket # 1686751 which I submitted 5 hours ago. I am unable to make dough my pizza, no spices, can't harvest the herbs because my pantry is nearly full. This is supposed to be a relaxing game .... now it's just becoming stressfull. I have spent nearly $400 in upgrades and am not impressed.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast