Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't grind spices

Rhino Keeper

Can't grind spices

Is anyone else unable to grind any spices since the St Patty's day spice was removed?

I can't grind spices either. I noticed it as soon as the Irish spice was removed.

Spices not working

I can't grind sprices anymore as soon as the Irish clover spice was removed. Anyone else havng this problem?

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks! I thought it was just me. Lol...Kooky? Does TL know about this new glitch?

Which version of the game are you using? I am on the regular version and mine appear to be working fine.
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Not sure if they know. But a few of us are having the same problem since the Irish spice was removed. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Fashion Designer

Cannot use Spice Station

Since the St. Paddy's day items were removed I cannot use the spice station. I have the ingredients and select "grind" and nothing happens.

Nightclub Owner
    I can grind spices without a problem. For those having a problem, try force closing your game and then going back in.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Nightclub Owner
    Try force closing your game and then going back in. I can grind spices without a problem.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Me either! I'll report it.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast