Thread: No free gems and no expansion

No free gems and no expansion

My Storm ID is 44Peaches44 and my shop is called Perfect Pets. I'm on a Galaxy S5, 4.4.2 version. Every time I click onto the free gems icon, the app forcibly shuts off. Also I'm trying to expand. I have 2 permits in storage. Every time I try to get out of storage (also any other gifts), it tells me "This material is used to complete constuctible items". I've reinstalled the app, put it back in storage and it was the only app working. Still the same problem, can you help?

Quote Originally Posted by 44Peaches44 View Post
    My Storm ID is 44Peaches44 and my shop is called Perfect Pets. I'm on a Galaxy S5, 4.4.2 version. Every time I click onto the free gems icon, the app forcibly shuts off. Also I'm trying to expand. I have 2 permits in storage. Every time I try to get out of storage (also any other gifts), it tells me "This material is used to complete constuctible items". I've reinstalled the app, put it back in storage and it was the only app working. Still the same problem, can you help?
    In regards to the "Earn Free Gems" icon, this has been fixed, you should now be able to use this feature.

In order to expand, you will need to hit the expansion button to expand or tap on a plot to expand in your Shop. You cannot use the Permit from the storage, along with other constructible parts. Constructible parts can only be used when you are building something, and it will show up in the pop-up menu of the item you are trying to build.