Thread: "Indoor Fountain" in Stormie's current Restaurant

Rhino Keeper

"Indoor Fountain" in Stormie's current Restaurant

Does anyone know where that fountain came from?

I would love to have that one-it's realistic looking & sized.

Can't find it in decorations or in the box list.

Fashion Designer
    That is a 3rd place prize from the Magic Box. It is listed in the Master Box thread toward the bottoms of the first post.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank You Very Much

What about the Yellow Fancy Vase? That is pretty nice. Would go with my decor.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomejujubeans View Post
    What about the Yellow Fancy Vase? That is pretty nice. Would go with my decor.
    That is the 4th place prize from the same box (Magic Box). The flowers come in three colors, I think-- yellow, purple and red or orange.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    That is the 4th place prize from the same box (Magic Box). The flowers come in three colors, I think-- yellow, purple and red or orange.
    Yup, both actually. I have a bunch of stuff from that box. I'd tried so many times as I wanted that White Fireplace. Ended up with each of the flower vases, I think two of the fountains, two of the pianos, a few of the swan, the claw machine, a couple of grandfather clocks...Everything BUT the fireplace it seemed. I finally gave up. Thankfully I ended up getting one with the Autumn Box. TL had made an error and put all the box items for sale in the regular tabs when that update came out and those that were online at the time, snatched them up. Those are actually my pics in the Master Box list of the Autumn Box.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    TL had made an error and put all the box items for sale in the regular tabs when that update came out and those that were online at the time, snatched them up.
    really? that's awesome. make that mistake more often, stormy!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    really? that's awesome. make that mistake more often, stormy!
    Actually it wasn't the first time they'd made that mistake. They did it for the Gingerbread Box and I think the Music Box as well, but don't quote me on that last one. It was so long ago now. I just remember two or three boxes that inadvertently got put in the design tab at the same time it came out with the update and we all scrambled to snatch them up before TL caught on. LOL!!

ETA: the Gingerbread box is my pic as well, that is how I know it was put in the design tab. I've never gotten all the prizes from a box so I purchased them from the design tab.
    Last edited by queentina3; 03-23-15 at 04:24 PM.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Fashion Designer
    Oh no! lol I wish I was playing when that happened!