Thread: Bomb Problem STILL Not Fixed

Executive Chef

Angry Bomb Problem STILL Not Fixed

I did a 24 hour Treasure Toucan and got ONE (1) bomb!!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Lol. I don't think it's a problem for TL. I don't think it was ever a glitch. I think they changed the way they do bombs, and instead of being up front about that, they're just trying to pretend it was always this way / ignore people who complain, and it's certainly working. This has been going on for what, over a month? They aren't going to fix it.

They've changed how bombs work, as far as I can tell, to being random on the number you get per breeding. This is probably to disguise the fact that they are now giving out less bombs in general. Because people weren't ALREADY complaining about how RIDICULOUSLY long it takes to do one expansion. Because getting runes in a timely fashion to avoid running out of space for animals wasn't ALREADY hard enough. It's bad enough that they made it harder, but they did it in an extremely underhanded way. The change was made secretly, and never owned up to despite many, many players complaining about this issue for over a month. If that's not enough to disgust you into never spending a dime on this game, I don't know what would be.

I mean, this is truly sickening. If I'm wrong about this, I'm totally open to being corrected with a message from someone of authority stating that the problem HAS BEEN FIXED and clarifying that bombs are still received in the same manner they always were... and then we all need to see that it actually HAS been fixed in our games. Otherwise, I think we can take the lack of response to these concerns as silent acceptance of the issue, and therefore of the explanation that I just provided.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    I did a 24 hour Treasure Toucan and got ONE (1) bomb!!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!!!
    Please post this on the current bug thread here.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request