Thread: constant pop up not allowing me to play at all

New Resident

constant pop up not allowing me to play at all

Idk if anyone has a fix for this but I've sent a email to team lava did everything they said they said they would look into it further Don't know if anyone else has gone through this need help would like to play this game again I'm level 100 on android version 4.4.4 on galaxy note 4 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-03-18-00-27-32.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	73.7 KB 
ID:	19245

New Resident
    Everytime I press collect it disappears and loads game then reappears it's that goal and to buy spell shop and trade a dragon I've done them all and reinstalled the game everything and nothing works

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Sorry to hear about this. Does this happen when you log into the game or during a visit to friends? If this happens during the visit, can you please let us know what actions you were doing during the visit when you received these messages?

New Resident
    No I'm in my own place it won't let me collect coins or anything at all its a issue when I load up the game

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    This should now be resolved for your account. We've identified the root of the issue and have reported this to our team.