With the new Update and the need of more Items for receipes and longer cooking times i was thinking about some Ideas which could be added.
- Mastering a Receipe to 3 Stars gives 1 Coin more per Serving.
- Upgrading General Store, Butcher, Veggie Market, etc reduces also refresh Time of Food you can buy.
- Upgradeable Appliances which reduces cooking Time of Dishes.
- The Option to sell unwanted Decoration - like these Windows i had to buy for several Quests.
- A Market for Neighbours where we can sell/buy Items from the Pantry and Toolbox. So having more Neighbours gives a sense now. Figured out i can only send 3 Gifts every day, so i deleted all other Neighbours.
- A third Tab for Herbs only, as they are taking now too much space in the Pantry.
- A Fridge, where we can storage (and stuck) 3 Dishes if all Counters are full. Option to upgrade with Gems or Parts.
I think there are a few Ideas more coming up, and hopefully the one or other can be improved to the Game. 😊
(Edit) - Would be nice if the Spice Station has a few Slots for ready Spices. Without having all Items in our Pantry 😉
Last edited by Summerwind1980; 03-18-15 at 08:16 AM.
All great ideas but you are talking to a brick wall here. So I wouldn't get my hopes up about any of them.
Yes, yes, yes! Put some of these suggestions into play!
Posted a year ago, no feedback from storm8 which is the least they could do, I've paid good money to get along in the game but tempted to give up now
My +1 to the grat ideas that will continue to be ignored by S8..... :P
And some more ideas:
- Less events, more contents! :K
- A 'next' button to make visiting friends easier
- Make S* account go to the end of the list like everybody else after being visited