Thread: Improvement Ideas

Improvement Ideas

With the new Update and the need of more Items for receipes and longer cooking times i was thinking about some Ideas which could be added.

- Mastering a Receipe to 3 Stars gives 1 Coin more per Serving.

- Upgrading General Store, Butcher, Veggie Market, etc reduces also refresh Time of Food you can buy.

- Upgradeable Appliances which reduces cooking Time of Dishes.

- The Option to sell unwanted Decoration - like these Windows i had to buy for several Quests.

- A Market for Neighbours where we can sell/buy Items from the Pantry and Toolbox. So having more Neighbours gives a sense now. Figured out i can only send 3 Gifts every day, so i deleted all other Neighbours.

- A third Tab for Herbs only, as they are taking now too much space in the Pantry.

- A Fridge, where we can storage (and stuck) 3 Dishes if all Counters are full. Option to upgrade with Gems or Parts.

I think there are a few Ideas more coming up, and hopefully the one or other can be improved to the Game. 😊

(Edit) - Would be nice if the Spice Station has a few Slots for ready Spices. Without having all Items in our Pantry 😉
    Last edited by Summerwind1980; 03-18-15 at 07:16 AM.

Executive Chef
    All great ideas but you are talking to a brick wall here. So I wouldn't get my hopes up about any of them.
    Main id: squinn1981

Nightclub Owner
    Very good ideas here.

Great ideas

Yes, yes, yes! Put some of these suggestions into play!

Great ideas!

New Resident
    Posted a year ago, no feedback from storm8 which is the least they could do, I've paid good money to get along in the game but tempted to give up now

Rhino Keeper
    My +1 to the grat ideas that will continue to be ignored by S8..... :P

And some more ideas:

- Less events, more contents! :K

- A 'next' button to make visiting friends easier

- Make S* account go to the end of the list like everybody else after being visited