Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No more gems awards????

Rhino Keeper
    I got my rewards

Why are they still delayed? Do hoppers get all the rewards for all their wars? Or is it cut back?

Host(ess)
    We have had 3 wars in the last 36+ hours. I think we finished 1st, 3rd, & 1st, but there have been no results, no rewards, no notices telling me where we finished.
    What happened? We used to get our rewards within 15 min. Then we could start a new war. Why did that change. Will my alliance ever get our gold and gems?

Host(ess)

Is anyone getting rewards for alliance wars?

My alliance wars 24/7. We have not gotten a reward or even a notification of who won in 5 days.

I'm not a hopper or gemmer. I've been with my alliance for over a year.

Can you tell us that your are working on this problem?

Is there a fix coming?

We've won a bunch but nothing.

You should stop participating on wars till the issue is fixed,this might be their answer for the complaints about wargems,it's just a waste of time fighting blindly

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by salvationbaby View Post
    You should stop participating on wars till the issue is fixed,this might be their answer for the complaints about wargems,it's just a waste of time fighting blindly
    And while you are at it, just quit playing this entire game like the hoards of others who have quite because Storm/Firm Mocha doesn't have any desire to:

1. Continue to have a creative thought of their own and release an update. (this is assuming that they were ever very creative on their own to begin with rather than just clone someone else's game).
    2. Fix bugs/glitches that exist rather than refer you to support that does nothing but give the same generic response.
    3. Take the input of those who have been playing this game for a long time.
    4. Stop spamming players with another Storm game. You don't support the ones you have so why should we want to download/install another one.

Quote Originally Posted by ajs07 View Post
    And while you are at it, just quit playing this entire game like the hoards of others who have quite because Storm/Firm Mocha doesn't have any desire to:

1. Continue to have a creative thought of their own and release an update. (this is assuming that they were ever very creative on their own to begin with rather than just clone someone else's game).
    2. Fix bugs/glitches that exist rather than refer you to support that does nothing but give the same generic response.
    3. Take the input of those who have been playing this game for a long time.
    4. Stop spamming players with another Storm game. You don't support the ones you have so why should we want to download/install another one.
    I just thought why declare war if you don't receive anything and you'll complain after a week you wasted time and energy,i do wars too,but since they don't answer to this complaint,i took a rest from wars

Rhino Keeper
    I get the rewards, but it can be delayed up to 12 hours.

New Resident
    Obviously, we are being ignored since we still do not have a response.
    Issue we are informing you is the delay of the gem drop and notification as to who won. we fight 12 hours on and off, and when it is tight at the end, after doing revenges, we have no clue if we won or not. two games a day and no notification no gem. if war gets done after midnight ...will it gives us the gem 24 hours later or 12 hours later or never??? we can't keep track of our gem we fought hard for to win.

Seriously folks, we know you could care less, just the filth that goes on global alone all day long everyday is proof of that. How about just stating that fact in black and white so we all quit our time whining and complaining?

Hi all, we just attempted a fix that should resolve the issue for those of you who were not getting your reward immediately. Can you let us know if you continue to experience this issue going forward? Thanks!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123