Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No more gems awards????

New Resident
    Most accounts receive nothing, no gems, no gold, no message in inbox. The war ends, globe gets blue, nothing happenes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by andybarn View Post
    Most accounts receive nothing, no gems, no gold, no message in inbox. The war ends, globe gets blue, nothing happenes.
    Are you having problems with this? We've taken a look at your account and do see your account receiving Gems for winning the Alliance Wars?

Additionally, if anyone is encountering this issue, please write into support@firemocha.com with your Kingdom name, your Alliance name, when the Alliance War ended, and what place your alliance was in so we can take a look. Please PM me the ticket number so that I can get someone to take a look at it. Thanks!

Cmon mr Octopus...u are in...please answer!
    Pfttt! Nobody posts here with their main accts.
    And KC players do not come on forum! You want us to announce in global? We have tried!
    Last edited by Kiraracatdemon; 03-18-15 at 03:32 PM.

This is very alarming since the response on my complaint stated you have received exceptionally high volume of complains. we are here informing you of this matter. screen shot is not something feasible since we wouldn't know that we will not receive gems til after war is over and we sit there waiting for it. 30 minutes later is when we make the determination that there is not gem nor gold coming for the war that just ended. I can send u screen shot of my base twice and I doubt it will tell you from that two same shot that war started and ended and I didn't get no gem.

Host(ess)
    submitted snapshots and opened a support case. Sent PM to SparklyOctopus to try and get this resolved.

New Resident
    This is happening to every person on Kingdom Clash! No one is receiving gems for war won! Is it a bug or a change? Please answer as people are getting angry and some have quit the game. Thanks. Feenz

Still players not getting rewards for war. Those few that are getting rewards are waiting up to 24 hours for redemption. I saw the post that you have looked into it and have seen no problem, well there is one! Play the game and talk to the players. See for yourself!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by NoNoNanette View Post
    Still players not getting rewards for war. Those few that are getting rewards are waiting up to 24 hours for redemption. I saw the post that you have looked into it and have seen no problem, well there is one! Play the game and talk to the players. See for yourself!
    Exactly! This needs to be addressed immediately! No one is sure what is happening and only some get gems and gold for the win!

New Resident
    Any news Noya? Feenz

You guys consider this may be the way they are taking control of gemming? When people get rewards...is it for all the hops Ina day? Or maybe just 2?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast