Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No more gems awards????

New Resident

No more gems awards????

has there been changes when to receive gems or gold in wars? If sp please let us know. Many players are not getting their rewards since eyesterday.

Host(ess)

Angry No award for wars!

Hi,

Starting yesterday afternoon, players participating in wars stopped receiving the awards for it (gems and gold).
    What is going on? is this a bug in the game or a (yet again) new rule change?

Thanks,
    noya9

Host(ess)
    OK, someone is watching this forum as you moved my post into this thread.
    Now how about some answers????

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear about this! Please write into support@firemocha.com and one of our agents will be able to assist you.

with all due respect, Mr. SparklyOctopus, with the many tickets you are receiving as indicated on your auto reply to my submitted inquiry/report of the same nature, wouldn't it be time to just let us know if this is an issue you are trying to resolve or a change in your policy or game procedure?

Normally, if you review your prior responses to reported issues, you can clearly answer if it is a bug that you are fixing or you stay silent or ignore the posts when you guys are changing the rules. You then just announce it afterwards.

We are just requesting kindly for a direct response. Much obliged.

- Lordhouse

my apologies...i am not sure if you are a mister or a ma'am so I apologize for assuming...

Please check global Fire Mocha or whatever you are called now....it's a game wide phenomenon. Most KC players do not come to forum or know to submit emails. Please tell us if changes are happening or if it's a glitch.

Executive Chef
    We haven't had any issues with receiving Gems from winning Alliance Wars when we took a look. If this still happens, please write into support@firemocha.com with a screenshot of the popup of your Alliance War Winnings as well as how much Gems you had before and PM me your ticket number so I can have someone take a look.

Host(ess)
    but this is exactly the problem. There is NO popup. the war ends and nothing! so how can i screenshot something that doesn't happen?
    It's a game-wide issue. Everyone is complaining about it! Please look into this ASAP.

Noya9.

Quote Originally Posted by noya9 View Post
    but this is exactly the problem. There is NO popup. the war ends and nothing! so how can i screenshot something that doesn't happen?
    It's a game-wide issue. Everyone is complaining about it! Please look into this ASAP.

Noya9.
    Exactly! No wins..no second third or forth place! Please tell us if this means changes or is a glitch!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast