Page 72 of 97 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt - 3-19-15 (IOS only)

Rhino Keeper
    I need some wool please.

Rhino Keeper
    I finished the goal and will be posting oranges and wool whenever I collect from the sources. Sorry I don't have specific times. Wool will probably be first thing in the morning, early afternoon and early evening based on where the sheep are at the moment, although I might get another posting done before I go to sleep, depending on the little critters. (I'm working on Texas time.)

Farm = new beginning, ID = LadyFencer

Farm Supplier
    I really dislike these random drops of prizes. Somehow I never get the grand prize, just cellar filling ������. I have neighbours with six bunnies already. It would be nice to just get one. I prefer other kind of challenges to this one. Very frustrating and no fun at all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dugambon View Post
    I really dislike these random drops of prizes. Somehow I never get the grand prize, just cellar filling ������. I have neighbours with six bunnies already. It would be nice to just get one. I prefer other kind of challenges to this one. Very frustrating and no fun at all.
    It's a shame that these event collections don't work more like the butterfly, mole, otter, and tree house collections did: the first time through is a guaranteed prize; after that it's random. For future collection events, maybe the first collection turned in could guarantee a pet (in this case, a bunny), and any subsequent collections MIGHT get another pet but then there'd be the added possibility of getting decorations instead.

At least then it wouldn't be as frustrating...even if a neighbor ends up somehow receiving 10 pets with 10 collections turned in, I'd at least have 1 pet. Hopefully, the final goal won't be so demanding that I will be able to get that 1 pet for this event.

How many bunnies can we win this event? I allready have one with completed the collection. Is 2 bunnies the maximum you can get?

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    It's a shame that these event collections don't work more like the butterfly, mole, otter, and tree house collections did: the first time through is a guaranteed prize; after that it's random. For future collection events, maybe the first collection turned in could guarantee a pet (in this case, a bunny), and any subsequent collections MIGHT get another pet but then there'd be the added possibility of getting decorations instead.

At least then it wouldn't be as frustrating...even if a neighbor ends up somehow receiving 10 pets with 10 collections turned in, I'd at least have 1 pet. Hopefully, the final goal won't be so demanding that I will be able to get that 1 pet for this event.
    Or even if you knew that you'd cycle through once... One of everything before you get duplicates.

Rhino Keeper
    That's frustrating, especially since you spent so many gems on the dipper. I hope you end up with a bunny.

Rhino Keeper
    Guys, do you think TL will put the Easter Egg Dipper on sale?

Same for me and most of those neighbours haven't even got the egg dipper ggggrrrrrrr

Rhino Keeper
    I hope they put the dipper on sale, but I'm thinking they may not since we've discussed here waiting until it goes on sale. They seem to adjust their actions only in ways that do not help us.