Page 3 of 97 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt - 3-19-15 (IOS only)

Rhino Keeper
    I hope I actually win the grand prize this time. If it's another lottery/luck thing, I'll be disappointed. I'm still pissed about Valentines. I saw someone had 3 valentines dogs and 2 winged kittens. I have all the rage about that.

Rhino Keeper
    This looks like a turn in collections and hope to get lucky at the end event.If it is,I won't be bothering to do it.I am still upset over not getting the yorkie.Worked so hard building up collections and just received the same prizes over and over.I do not want to go through that again.It was not fun.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by igottapi4 View Post
    Can you get a pet if you are not a level to get the pet? Im level 27 and the rabbits are level 29+.

This is one of the reasons I've never tried to get the rabbit from the tree house. I have no idea what would happen to the rabbit if I got it lol
    I got two Chinchillas from the treehouse, but I can't put them out until levl 38. So the chinchies sit in my basement.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsHorror View Post
    I got two Chinchillas from the treehouse, but I can't put them out until levl 38. So the chinchies sit in my basement.
    Thx for letting me know. I always wondered.

I might try at the white Chinchilla when I get it again and if I have the money. They are cute but not a super huge fan, Im more of a cat, dog and rabbit fan.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    @mindemon

And I did not get one corner post for all my purple fence and I wanted that bunny car.
    Did get six bunny houses and like you a ton of flowered stepping stones and purple fence.

Ha we are a year wiser!
    Lol, indeed we are! How I wish I can give you my extra bunny car. Hope we're able to get lucky this year! *fingers and legs crossed*
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    I'm kind of dreading this. Enough with the events already! I like so many others couldn't even participate in the St. Patty's day event because I couldn't get the rubies needed. I mined for days and used up quite a few of my tools or wasted I should say! I just don't want to be disappointed again. The Easter event from (I think last year) was a disaster and I never got my cat bunny and I clearly never got over that and the reindeer incident...my reasons for wanting to play are becoming fewer and fewer.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I'm excited! Turns out I rather like these events.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Speaking of The Easter Egg Hunt, this rabbit just showed up in my Tree House, should I get him??Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	19235

Farm Supplier
    Personally, I would IF you have the gems to spare to try to get it.
    I have 1 dog, 1 cat, 1 bunny & 1 horse (all from the treehouse). And just today, I've gotten close to 1000 coins, 1 paint, & 1 shovel just by collecting from them & literally all you have to do is feed them about every 6-8 hours ( can't remember exact time between feedings)
    Having said that, I personally wouldn't spend the 200+ gems that they cost in the marketplace just bc I use my gems very sparingly. But if you have the gems to spare, I would say yes.
    Hope this helps!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsHorror View Post
    Ohhh, I didn't know that. That seriously stinks. If you won it even if you are below the level you should be able to place it in your farm. Just not purchase new ones from the market, but won one's, yeah, those shouldn't be dependent on level, honestly. It's like "Here you go, we give you this pet as a grand prize, now you can watch him sit in storage for months!"

Thanks for clarifying!

Page 3 of 97 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast